Definitive list of Colorado Land Cruiser Parts Dealers (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Went on an epic chase for some 8o series rims when an idiot put the wrong lugnuts on my existing rims causing them to become worthless when I had new tires put on. (yes, there are lugnuts that specifically fit different series)

Wanted to share all the places that had used parts here in Colorado. I'm sure this list is just a start so please add on to it!

Slee Off Road (everyone knows this place) Golden, CO 303-278-8287 Great for ARB install and custom work

Yoda Jims: Denver, CO 303-506-5119 Staff is incredibly helpful, lots of Tacoma, Tundra, 40s stuff too. Fun fact-Jim used to own Yoda Yard in Rino Area of Denver, wife got it in the divorce. Jim's Used Toyota Truck Parts

Martins Supply: Windsor, CO 970-686-2460 Car Parts, Salvage, and Sales - Windsor, CO - Martin Supply Inc: Highway 34 Auto Sales

Redline Cruisers: CO Springs 719-638-2003 Red Line Land Cruisers - Parts, Restoration, & Service - Toyota FJ40, FJ55, FJ60, FJ62, FJ80 & More - Red Line Land Cruisers

Yoda Yard: Denver, Smaller yard, Lots of Trucks and some 80staff imo is not the greatest, they must have had a lot of theft because you basically have to walk around with your hands in the air at all times otherwise you get accused of stealing.

Classic Cruisers: Poncha Springs 888-376-2420, haven't personally been here but heard lots of positive about it. Home

Not Named/Craigslist guy: Castle Rock spoke with a guy named Poleck seems to have lots of 80s series
720-276-6697

Mtn States & Go Toyota: Dealerships, Denver and Littleton Respectively, good for checking parts and serial numbers

Metric Off Road: Grand Junction CO. 970- 639-2467 Toyota Repair, Sales, Parts, Restoration Grand Junction, CO

Other places/Junk Yards:
Stadium Used Parts Denver and Westminister: have searchable inventory online
Central Foreign
Foreign Used:

Not Named/Craigslist guy: Castle Rock spoke with a guy named Poleck seems to have lots of 80s series
720-276-6697

Small correction: His name is Oleg. I've met him/bought 80 parts from him.

Also, in Monument: Chris Sigfrids (40 and 60 parts), (970) 227-9494

Epic chase for 80 rims? I practically gave some away a few months ago... wish I would have known, would have rather them gone to one of the club members! Funny how that works...

@TrailBum of course....good thing the new (used) ones didn't set me back too much and also enabled me to support Yoda Jims as I picked up a new EGR solenoid. I need to go back for the rest of it and try and pick up some other small stuff like a dome light and rear fender cowl.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom