SOLD Decided to keep 2016 Onyx Blue Terra, Exterior heritage conversion (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 200 Series
Mileage
Color
Blue
Hey guys,

Is any one interested? I'm thinking of picking up a newer heritage..

Mine has 105k miles, serviced by toyota locally.
Great shape, has bud built sliders and BD fog lights. I have the OEM steps and fog lights retained as well.
Michelin AT2's approx 15-20k miles on them.
Has third row.
Almost forgot, it has a 1-3” adjustable lift bilstein B8 6612 and 5160 shocks.
The only thing I haven't installed yet, but I do have it is the heritage grille. I stalled on putting it on as I'm looking to do a hidden winch and light bar and thought I might upgrade before I do those mods.
Texas and Alabama truck so no rust.

Just testing the waters to see if anyone is looking for one.

IMG_8657.jpeg

IMG_8663.jpeg

IMG_8664.jpeg

IMG_8665.jpeg

Last edited:
Do you have to be interested in it to ask for someone to post a price? I didn't see that as a rule, either.

Also krice118, are you the classified-police police who needs a real hobby? :beer:

I originally asked because I wouldn't want to waste his time if he was looking for anything over $40k.

I get not knowing what price to settle on exactly but just to post something for sale without a price is somewhat comical, to me at least.

Do your homework and take a chance with your best estimate of what'll make you happy to get out of it.

Time to sell is a function of price. If you're worried about it being priced too low, adjust upwards initially.

If you get a big response and lots of people messaging you, you'd know you possibly priced it too low. If no one reaches out, well, then you priced it too high. Adjust accordingly on your timeframe to sell it.

And if all that is just too much for you just trade it in or go get a wholesale estimate at a place like Carmax and play off that value.

Crazy idea…someone who is interested in pursuing will do their market research like any normal person and make an offer based off their research.

Or he could just throw a price in there and go from there😎

Either way a price isn’t required🤓 rule police

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom