Decals to restore wiper + light switch stalks (1 Viewer)

Spook50

My daughter likes Stitch
Supporting Vendor
with your decals and MY NOS stash heddy boxes

i can make this pipe dream for so many a reality in only a few hours ............

View attachment 2551883View attachment 2551884
OMG YEEEEESSSSS! I NEED THIS! And fog lights to go with it.....

Got caught up in dirty deeds being done dirt cheap out in the shop today so wasn't able to call you. Will try to give you a call Wednesday afternoon.

Spook50

My daughter likes Stitch
Supporting Vendor
I don't think Matt ever sleeps... 😴💤🛌
Starting to wonder. I'd be lucky to get 8 hours within a week period (insomnia from cumulative stress. Possibly PTSD but not sure), but I finally started taking melatonin a week ago and I'll be dipped the stuff makes a huge difference!

Spook50

My daughter likes Stitch
Supporting Vendor
Hi Spike,

Yes the turn/signal + wiper decals are ready to go and usually arrive in 1-week. I also have interior decals based on the picture below -- your choice really.

And I will find time in the future for window decals but should converse with owners first to see what they like first --

Int_decals.jpg
I'm curious, what would be an appropriate emblem for auxiliary 12V power? I plan on adding two 12V receptacles to my cargo area that will be switched via relay controlled by a rear defroster switch with a fitting graphic (@ToyotaMatt you got some extra FJ62 defroster switches?) in my dash.

ToyotaMatt

Factory Focus-Point Mind-Set Approach
Supporting Vendor
GOLD Star
I'm curious, what would be an appropriate emblem for auxiliary 12V power? I plan on adding two 12V receptacles to my cargo area that will be switched via relay controlled by a rear defroster switch with a fitting graphic (@ToyotaMatt you got some extra FJ62 defroster switches?) in my dash

DSCN5884.JPG

DSCN5892.JPG

ToyotaMatt

Factory Focus-Point Mind-Set Approach
Supporting Vendor
GOLD Star
I'm curious, what would be an appropriate emblem for auxiliary 12V power? I plan on adding two 12V receptacles to my cargo area that will be switched via relay controlled by a rear defroster switch with a fitting graphic (@ToyotaMatt you got some extra FJ62 defroster switches?) in my dash.

are u thinking 2 separate rockers , 1 for each AUX socket ?

keep in mind the factory fj62 rear heater switch is a DOUBLE POLE Double Throw , not ideal for 2 independent 12v aux sockets .......

may i suggest 2 of these various decals , on 1 or 2 of these heavy Duty AMP capable Single Pole single throw rockers illuminated AMBER GLOBES ROCK !

DSCN5899_LI.jpg
DSCN5904.JPG
DSCN5900.JPG

Spook50

My daughter likes Stitch
Supporting Vendor
are u thinking 2 separate rockers , 1 for each AUX socket ?

keep in mind the factory fj62 rear heater switch is a DOUBLE POLE Double Throw , not ideal for 2 independent 12v aux sockets .......

may i suggest 2 of these various decals , on 1 or 2 of these heavy Duty AMP capable Single Pole single throw rockers illuminated AMBER GLOBES ROCK !

View attachment 2555717View attachment 2555718View attachment 2555719
No not the heater blower switch; the rear window defrost switch. Which actually is the same as the "DECK LAMP" switch in your pics. Will PM you tomorrow afternoon so the thread doesn't get steered away again from switch and stalk decals.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom