Dealer Parts Option (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

caz

Keystone Cruisers
Threads
Well, my long-standing parts discount at New Holland Toyota is no longer. I am a bit miffed! They tell me after buying parts at a discount for 15-20 years that only shops can now get a discount. Not going back there.

You all have probably seen this, but there is a dealer near Philly with a nice website and good prices. Anyone have experience ordering from there?

Conicelli | Genuine OEM Toyota Parts & Accessories | Conicelli Toyota a Partznet Co.

FWIW,
CAZ

recently lost my "in" at diamond toyota in lebanon as well.
the one guy i dealt with left, i tried dealing with a few others, but apparently i was a hassle...so i fixed that problem.

Well, my long-standing parts discount at New Holland Toyota is no longer. I am a bit miffed! They tell me after buying parts at a discount for 15-20 years that only shops can now get a discount. Not going back there.

You all have probably seen this, but there is a dealer near Philly with a nice website and good prices. Anyone have experience ordering from there?

Conicelli | Genuine OEM Toyota Parts & Accessories | Conicelli Toyota a Partznet Co.

FWIW,
CAZ
Avy @YotaFun used to work for them. I think they sell alot to do it yourselfers.

I can get dealer parts at our discount if paid in cash. Just need to be picked up at my shop/home. We buy a lot, and have a good discount too.

I can get dealer parts at our discount if paid in cash. Just need to be picked up at my shop/home. We buy a lot, and have a good discount too.

Blair, what is the discount percentage for Toyota parts? I also have your stove from Andy...

Blair, what is the discount percentage for Toyota parts? I also have your stove from Andy...

I have no idea what the percentage is. Given the amount of parts we buy from them and the number of other dealers nearby I tend to think it's a pretty good one.

I've usually been buying parts from Freedom Toyota in hamburg. The parts manager has been with them for a long time and knows me well. He drives within a few miles of my house on his daily commute and has brought parts up for me on his way home. I get a 20% flat discount and on larger items they usually give me a little more. they treat me well and always have a bunch of chocolate chip cookies on hand!

Pulley Sub-Assembly Idl - Toyota (16603-66010) | HanoverParts

Here is what I have done. Look up the parts at Hanover Toyota, they seem to have very aggressive online pricing. I then call my local dealer in Harrisburg to see if they will match. Some dealers have yet to adapt to the power of the internet, so they may ask for proof. Picking up can save you some major $$ as shipping rates vary from vendor to vendor so make sure you compare out the door pricing.

Last edited:
I ordered what I needed from Conicelli Toyota. For reference, New Holland Toyota Parts wanted $137.71 and $49.27.

ball_joints-jpg.2396760

One of my projects is right in front of Conicelli, so if anyone need a pickup and bring back to th Harrisburg area, let me know. Have a few other projects down that way as well, so down that way at least once or twice a month.

I get most of my parts at Rahal, one of my buddies is a salesman there and can usually get me stuff at 50% off depending on what it is. I usually throw some frosty beverages his way as well :)

I think I'm in love!

Got the parts in two days - shipping was only $7.65 - would have probably cost me that in gas to drive to the dealer!

Also included some goodies!

View attachment 1568067

Holy Cow, They are stepping up their game! I don't remember them doing that when I worked there!

Got the parts in two days - shipping was only $7.65 - would have probably cost me that in gas to drive to the dealer!

Also included some goodies!

Ya gotta love good customer service, it's getting rare...

First order (small one) placed with Conicelli Toyota. Pricing was close to what I was paying at McGeorge in VA, but the shipping was less. Tough to say what is better for larger $$$ orders figuring in tax, but less shipping.

Does anyone know if there is a solid parts person out there that knows the correct parts numbers from item descriptions? I need several OEM parts, but am either not sure I'm ordering the correct part or can't seem to find the part referenced in the diagrams.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom