For Sale Dayton, OH, 1997 Toyota Land Cruiser 40th Anniversry Edition (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

SOLD

Its time for me to part with my wonderful 80 Series with 312,000 miles. Since purchasing a 06’ 100 and a Seinna, I haven't had any time to use this truck, plus with a busy family I don't see having time in the future. It is currently parked in the garage, where it has been since August of last year. This 1997 80 Series has been modestly maintained and kept in the garage for the last five in half years.

Text or PM me for the complete list of maintenance and repairs done since I have purchased in September 2007:

Upgrades:
FJ Cruiser Wheels
OME 861-862 stock level lift kit
Landtank modified blue-hub fan clutch
Landtank MAF
Hanna Cargo Carrier, modified with interior tire mount.
OEM Brown Cloth intior, with manual front seats
Slee bumper receiver mount
Scion headunit upgrade with iPod connection
ScanGauge II
Slee Headlight Harness

Negatives:
E-brake: needs to be rebuilt, it is seized.
Rust: DS rocker under the PS door, lower rear quarters behind the bumperettes, and the front PS inner fender. I have replacement steel body panels for all these locations, I just dont have the time to repair them. The body panels are included in the purchase price.
Rear bearing seals; seeping and need rebuild. I have the OEM parts to repair, but have not had time to repair. The OEM parts are included in the purchase price.
There is a lot here and I am probably forgetting things. I have documentation for about everything that will go with the truck. Everything works on it, including antenna, it just needs attention and to be driven, which I don’t have time for.

MMS_Resized_Pix.jpg

*Not the current tires.

Last edited:
I'm in southern michigan, but potentially interested. Do you have any pics of the rust spots, and of the way the truck currently sits (with current tires).

Edit: Saw the line at the bottom of the ad, texted instead.

Last edited:
Replyed

I'm in southern michigan, but potentially interested. Do you have any pics of the rust spots, and of the way the truck currently sits (with current tires).

Edit: Saw the line at the bottom of the ad, texted instead.

Bump up

Do you have photos of the rust issues?

Here are a few

268F556F-E64A-4705-A948-E0AC04E5065C.jpeg

73570C76-562B-4788-8BF7-B403555403A4.jpeg

May bump

Memorial Day bump

Peter!
I’m glad it worked out and that it went to a good home. Enjoy it!

Pete

Thanks for facilitating @AlbertoSD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom