Daylight Savings Run - April 3 - 5th (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I guess we are going to hogans tomorrow night? just making sure so i can plug it in the gps.

sorry for the late notice...i would be happy to reimburse you peggy for the cost of the food....i do not want anyone to be out money because of our inability to schedule better...let me know...christian is also disappointed...he was really looking forward to having a weekend with the cruiser group...cooper included

marc

Marc, we don't expect you to pay anything. Will count you in Chris and I think Cooper will like what we have if you change your mind. No charge for him as I'm sure he won't eat that much. We can probably freeze some of any leftovers. Some of the stuff won't keep, but we may be able to make a dent in it at home. And maybe some of he other folks will decide to eat with us once we are down there. See you all later today.

Peggy

4 of us

Eric Butler, Eric Jobe, and myself (Craig Shultz) will be there. I know that Justing Tubb will also be there. We will hold off buying too much food until we get together. If you have anything specific, please let me know ASAP and I will keep checking the board until I leave (hopefully at lunch time).

You can also call me 785-218-9280 cell

Thanks
Craig

PS...Will is NOT coming

If you want to eat with us we should have enough for you guys too, since we planned on feeding teenage boys. Just $20 each for four meals. Bring your own drinks. We are leaving in about half an hour. Will check board one more time before we leave.

Peggy

Well I got a late start today. the cruiser wouldnt' run with the new dizzy I put in it and I spent all morning and half the after noon trying to get it to work and put the old one back in and by the time i was ready it was near 6pm so I am just going to come down early in the morning

That looks like so Much FUN!!! I cant wait to get the new motor in the FJ and get out n play!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom