Darasick's Build/Rebuild Thread... (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Very nice :cheers:, I saw the 60 version when he came out with it a few years ago didn't think we had room in the 80 gate with window lock and motor but looks like we do :)

This is awesome... thank you so much. It looks so good. Love the idea of using "wasted" space.

:beer:

me

Nice that is a pretty cool mod. It looks 1st class !

Thanks guys!

Wow it's been a year, but a lot has happened since my last update. Anyway, I have my bumper finally fabbed up. I'll be disassembling today, cleaning up the welds, and start looking for a shop to blast it next week. Those of you at the crawfish boil, I wish I could be there, but couldn't resist the opportunity to get a few things done this weekend!:cheers:

IMG_0373.jpg

IMG_0374.jpg

Sweet!

X2 bud looking good, I'm gonna bite the bullet and order their kit as well Paul and I was talking about it today. We mentioned you two at our short meeting and wished you a congrats on the wedding it was a great day and weekend for the boil but I can sure understand the rare opportunities when you just need to get some things done.

Gracias Amigos!

I like bumper and I wish I had the coin to buy one for my rig. It looks like you need some slider/ steps for your future bride to be able get in that honking chariot.

Haha, She'll have to get used to the Metaltech Sliders, cause those are not coming off!

You could put some straps hanging. That seems to work really good. :). Looking good rather way

Thanks Cody Sent from my iPhone using IH8MUD

Man thats a nice looking rear bumper ! I like the side protection it offers.

Did you ever finish the rear winch Justin?

Not yet, I'm in St. Lucia this week and when I get back it will be back from sand blasting and ready for paint. At that point I'll mount it up and snap some pictures.:cheers:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom