Custom bikini top from KTT (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

shtbrwn86

SILVER Star
Threads
I've have a SoftTopper on my 4Runner since 2010 and while I really like it, I prefer to roll with no rear top in the summer unless it's a really hot day and I have the kids in the back. In those cases I would grab the Soft Topper out of the garage and install it. It works, but it's heavy and bulky and kind of a pain to put on in a pinch. Plus I have to keep it in the truck if I want to put it on mid-day. This got me thinking about bikini tops but I don't want to remove the Soft Topper snap-on frame in case I want the full protection of the Soft Topper. I reached out to them and asked about a bikini version that uses their same mounting snaps and they were not interested in my idea.

Fine, so on a whim I reached out to KTT and they were super excited about my idea and had no problem modifying their top by adding snaps and some buckles to their bikini top to work with the Soft Topper snaps. End result is AWESOME! I love the material. It's very light. I can keep it rolled up in a small stuff sack in my rig and just put it up when I want in about a minute.

I realize this might be a super niche concept, but if anyone has a Soft Topper and wants to add a bikini option then they now have all the measurements and can make one for you pretty easy.

IMG_7453.jpg

IMG_7455.jpg

IMG_7456.jpg

IMG_7458.jpg

IMG_7459.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom