CSC Tucson August Meeting 8.5.2017 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

So for the Tucson meet, @Cruddz , @murf , @Rudster and I are all planning to be at the meet. Marc and Alvis will already be in Tucson for the day, Murf and I will be riding down in my 100, does anyone else want to hop a ride with me or caravan down? I have one seat for Jackson if he wants to attend, plus one more. My plan is to make this a round trip Saturday.

Murf and I were chatting about bringing some swag if we can round some up. Still a little over a week away but wanting to generate some interest.

Maybe Red Steve @Stepmurr will make this event as well.

Might take that last spot if it's available.

I have two t-shirts to deliver from Otter to @Wilma83 and co. Does this tavern serve any food? Is Pats chili dog still open? Our Phoenix may need some food before our meet.

Pat's
IMG_0525.PNG

Last edited:
Well I know I helped to organize this but we just got an invite for our nephew's first birthday party at 5:00 pm the same day.. I will be a little late, likely arrive at 7:00 pm. I really need to be there for a bit at least. With people coming from Phoenix I don't think many would want to amend the start time. I'm so happy to have so many members coming together and am excited to see everyone!

I arranged my schedule so I can come.

I will try to make it down for the meeting. I am throwing my name in a hat for a new build housing development to see if I get drawn. (to many people interested and not enough buildings) Assuming that is done in time I will be at the meeting.

I will try to make it down for the meeting. I am throwing my name in a hat for a new build housing development to see if I get drawn. (to many people interested and not enough buildings) Assuming that is done in time I will be at the meeting.

Hope to see you there

@murf is bringing some swag, we should have some raffle t-shirts and CSC stickers. See everyone Saturday

Count me in as well. I need to look at a property in Catalina so will make this a sudo business trip. I will be making the round trip all on Saturday.
I will have empty seats if anyone wants to ride along.

Count me in as well. I need to look at a property in Catalina so will make this a sudo business trip. I will be making the round trip all on Saturday.
I will have empty seats if anyone wants to ride along.

I'm sure someone will tag a seat, I will bring my handheld HAM. We should be rolling by 101 and Via de Ventura at about 4:10 pm.

Glad you are joining in.

Nice to see the southern half of the group getting some love. If were still in CG we would have jumped in the caravan to Tucson. Have fun!

Rebecca at T&B has advised me that the gravel lot is permit only and that we should park on the street. FWIW, I've parked in the lot numerous times without repercussion but maybe I was just lucky. There is a fair amount of parking along 7th St. mostly on the south side, East of 6th Ave.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom