CSC Tucson August Meeting 8.5.2017 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Since there will be a few new members to meet I say we meet at our trucks and then head in so we don't miss anyone. I will be there with my FJ60, Tan.

I hope that I am not out of line but @SOAZtim and I are planning to crash your gathering . We are legs of the (FJ40 cross country expedition) and need to do a baton hand off. We thought that a CSC grouping would be a perfect place to have this happen
IF YOU know not of this relay, go to the 40 section on mud and search. I don't know how to link so it is up to you. Also the journey is documented in Travelogue (part deux). Just remember this is a historic and epic happening and we would like to see all the 40s in town show up. Lol. TERRY UHH

Sounds fun, ill try to get my rig on the road for this one!

Not sure if I'm driving down in the 100 or the 80. Right now leaning toward the white 100.

Not sure if I'm driving down in the 100 or the 80. Right now leaning toward the white 100.
What time you leaving Saturday? I might head down too...

camping saturday night?

I wont be able to stay overnight due to existing plans. I can drive separate if you guys decide to stay.

We have spare rooms if you don't mind a dog or baby if need be!

A free room and you are giving away a dog or a free baby or both.....very generous of you. Thank you for the generosity of opening your home, unless something changes, we will be making a round trip.

So for the Tucson meet, @Cruddz , @murf , @Rudster and I are all planning to be at the meet. Marc and Alvis will already be in Tucson for the day, Murf and I will be riding down in my 100, does anyone else want to hop a ride with me or caravan down? I have one seat for Jackson if he wants to attend, plus one more. My plan is to make this a round trip Saturday.

Murf and I were chatting about bringing some swag if we can round some up. Still a little over a week away but wanting to generate some interest.

Maybe Red Steve @Stepmurr will make this event as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom