CSC Meeting Agenda 6.15.2018 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

LandCruiserPhil

Peter Pan Syndrome
Supporting Vendor
Threads
Sonic <location map link

Starting time 7:30 PM

Meeting agenda

• Introduction of first time guest
  • Introduction of new members
  • Run of the month – Recent details and previous reports
  • Up coming ROTM Details
  • Discuss choices and determine next months item for the DOTM
  • New business

I'll be there.

LCP, any chance I could get that Waterbox from you tonight? Let me know, as that will determine me making the long drive. Thanks!

I will be there.

I gotta do Mid-month payroll after we close tonight due to the weekend so I wont get out of the store until 7:30. sorry to say I cannot attend this one.

have fun and take pics, it should be a nice evening!

Copper State Cruisers Monthly Phoenix Meeting
Friday, June 15, 2018 @ 7:30 PM
Tempe, AZ

Meeting Notes

First Time Guests

None

New Members

- Jeff Parsons @kyoso3 - Black 2004 UZJ100 with 189k miles, which he has had since September. So far he's put on an OME lift (soft) in the rear; plans on getting a diff drop soon and diff breather kit. When he first got it there was a bad vibration and he had to get several things fixed related to the drive shaft. Now everything is running smoothly. He hasn't off-roaded it much but has done Crown King and the coves over by Saguaro Lake. New CSC member Jeff (kyoso3)

- Marcus @Skrugg - Green '97 FZJ80 with 256k miles. He found it while on vacation in Reno, so he never ended up taking his flight back he just bought the truck and drove it back; the truck needed new tie rods and tie rod ends when he bought it, but other than that the truck is mechanically sound. He's planning to do a lift soon but there are a lot of options to weigh. New CSC member Marques(Skrugg)

Run of the Month

June - @Abigail was supposed to lead a run to Crown King June ROTM - Back way to Crown King - Saturday, June 16 however unfortunately the forest closures caused an alternate trail choice, but then then hurricane-caused rain forced this run to be totally canceled.

July - @Dimples will be leading the July ROTM July ROTM - West Clear Creek Saturday 7/21/18 there will be the option for camping and trails to run, and WATER to keep cool. See the thread for more details.

August - @LandCruiserPhil is supposed to be leading the August ROTM, location and details TBD, but supposedly will be somewhere out of the state.

September - Nobody has officially claimed this yet, but there is talk..... keep an eye out!

October - @brices123 will be leading the annual Casner Run!

Drawing of the Month Ideas

We are looking for ideas for the raffle items for the Drawing of the Month. Previous items raffled were ARB Snatch Strap and Coyote Deflators. Someone has suggested a Hi-Lift. We should be having another DOTM coming up soon.

Other Business

@Dimples and other folks on the West Side of the Valley are interested in hosting another West Side meet-up (just like the last 2 years). We are gauging interest to see if enough people would be interested in attending that again, potluck style. Keep your eyes out for more information. Possibly this will be happening as the location for the July meeting....

CSC1806_01.JPG

CSC1806_02.JPG

CSC1806_03.JPG

Nice job on pictures, reporting and stepping in to run the meeting. Thanks Jackson, Abigail and Ron.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom