Cruisers Seen Around ATX (7 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Autonation Toyota South Austin
1712954082170.jpeg

1713469493497.jpeg

A couple weeks ago, I bought my first 80 back from the guy I sold it to six years ago. Thought it looked cool next to this interesting modern art sculpture.

Last edited:
Looks like we have a cruiser groupie somewhere. He should just get one.

1713469851520.jpeg

View attachment 3610462
I bought my first 80 back a couple weeks ago. Thought it looked cool next to this interesting modern art sculpture.
Is the cybertruck the exact opposite of a landcruiser? s*** build quality, design is not timeless at all, parts will be hard to come by and borderline impossible to repair...but amazing "gas" mileage? In what other ways are they opposites lol

Is the cybertruck the exact opposite of a landcruiser? s*** build quality, design is not timeless at all, parts will be hard to come by and borderline impossible to repair...but amazing "gas" mileage? In what other ways are they opposites lol

I imagine a sign at Tesla, stating "You Must Be This Much Of A Narcissist To Buy This Vehicle".

I imagine a sign at Tesla, stating "You Must Be This Much Of A Narcissist To Buy This Vehicle".
Starting to see a couple in the hood, its a head scratcher for me. I don't know if I'd take the $75K plus the POS truck as a gift.

At ABIA yesterday..View attachment 3611249
Instead of posting individual threads of cruisers seen around town- "anyone know this rig" "spotted on mopac" etc- let's use this one.

I'm always surprised to learn there are a lot more cruisers around the Austin area than what we see around the club.
Mine and another at ABIA yesterday...
IMG_0178.JPG

IMG_0179.JPG

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom