Cruisers Seen Around ATX (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

At the Texas Fall Outdoor Expo near Llano (Oxford Ranch Camp grounds)
2019100614143531--5324415281188465706-IMG_8840-X3.jpg

I lot of cruisers out there this weekend!

-Jay

That guy needs an off-road trailer to mount the tent to.

Saw a clean silver LX on Mesa today (going to drop the kiddo off at Anderson HS?). Had sliders and Falken wildpeak's. Might be on here?

Seen this 62 a couple of times by a coworker's
20191012_153554.jpg

Going north on 360
20191101_130506.jpg
20191101_130518.jpg

Do we know who owns this green and white 55 off of Enfield close to Mopac? Was going too fast to snap a pic so I snagged it off google maps.

1572826995455.png

I know the ER doc that used to own it. He rebuilt the 2F over 20 years ago. The truck hasn’t moved in the seven years I’ve been here.

I decided to try out Rising Sun Automotive on S Lamar for a sticking throttle issue I was having with my 60. I have been going to Bearden Automotive for the last few things I have had a mechanic do, but from the feel of it, it didnt seem like they wanted to work on the carb. In the past I have used B&B Muffler for carburetor issues, but they have really gotten on my nerves the last times I have had to deal with them. Anyways, I had a great experience with Jim at Rising Sun. He said they turn away anything older than 2000, but still love to work on the old Cruisers. They were very prompt in getting back a diagnosis (worn out throttle linkage) and had a new one welded in with a carb adjustment and some engine bay cleanup included at no extra cost. 👍👍

agreed I am out on B&B after an outrageous quote to repair AC on my DD. Guys at Rising Sun are cool and do good work.
On another note there has been a 110 Defender at B&B on and off for the last couple of months. Owner must be singled handedly paying the shops property taxes with that rig. Land Rover problems I guess

1573334625798.jpeg

Saw its brother at the Tarrytown Fourth of July picnic. For second I thought it was the same truck.

Very nice! Well, except for the white center console :)

Yeah, it's super clean.

I like the tuffy console, I have one to put in my 40. White would be hard to make look right. That one, I don't think it matches the body color, it looked brighter white. I think I'll keep mine black.

Very nice! Well, except for the white center console :)

Yeah, that one is a faux Tuffy anyway. I have Tuffy's in my 40 and 60. Great products.

20191120_150744.jpg

Not a cruiser, but nice old jeep driven by an older couple.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom