Events/Trails Cruisers on the Rocks II "The Deuce" : October 20-23 Windrock Park, Tennessee (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Lee-

Awesome event. Couldn’t been luckier with the weather and beautiful fall colors. Ya’ll knocked out of the park. What a great group of drivers you had this year, awesome sponsor support with swag and premium raffle items. Trail leaders stepped up and did great. Kudos to Joy and your Mom for holding it all in place. Look forward to next year.

Thank you COTR crew!

Ouch- looks like transmission fluid if that’s red spots I see on the prop shaft.

Edit: it looks like you have some kind of fancy red painted prop shaft. That’s why I’m seeing red spots- 😳

If it is TC fluid- that’s a lot of oil- I’d be interested at how much you get to drain out- that you want to check before driving again
Definitely gear oil from the t-case. It's been a little damp for a 5-6k but I've been waiting to install the gearing before messing with it. Well, it's a big enough leak now, case is coming out!

Cruisers on the Rocks 2 is in the books and what an epic event it was!!! Big thanks to all the attendees and sponsors that made this event so special! The dates have been set for Cruisers on the Rocks 3 “The Trip” make sure you mark your calendars for October 25-29 2023!!! You will not want to miss it!! Email updates will be going out soon. See you next year!!!

IMG_4284.jpeg

Cruisers on the Rocks 2 is in the books and what an epic event it was!!! Big thanks to all the attendees and sponsors that made this event so special! The dates have been set for Cruisers on the Rocks 3 “The Trip” make sure you mark your calendars for October 25-29 2023!!! You will not want to miss it!! Email updates will be going out soon. See you next year!!!

View attachment 3151397
Impressive that 2023 has already been set!

He makes fair points. But...there will come a day when you have built your truck to a point that AWD/4WD makes many trails boring. Many of us are there. Then we drive in 2wd low and still have fun. And if we break something, we twist a knob post-recovery and are on our way.
I wonder if any one has regretted going with the part time 4WD kit? I’ve had my kit sitting in a box for a few months and I’m still undecided whether I should do it. No snow driving and like 70% pavement use.

I wonder if any one has regretted going with the part time 4WD kit? I’ve had my kit sitting in a box for a few months and I’m still undecided whether I should do it. No snow driving and like 70% pavement use.

The PT kit takes the hundy's four weakest/$$$$/PITA/fatigued parts and systems out of the equation or lengthens their lives: drive flanges, CVs, front diffs and related bushings, and steering rack/rack bushings. If you don't neeeeeeed the AWD system (thinking snow driving, wet roads, traction when driving aggressively, etc) and instead find value in stretching the life of the front end or having a different experience on trails, then install it.

Hi all. I don't frequent the 100 series thread much, but likewise some of you may not watch the 200 series cotr thread, so I wanted to share this here as well.

Now those do look interesting, although at $23,456.00, it better include a low mileage, late model 100 series with the skid plates (and shipping).
It seems that realistic pricing has now been posted.

Depending on how they fit, with my current mods, these might be interesting.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom