Cruiser Solutions in NH..... (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Has any one every used them. Need some work done and where I live that is impossible. If it ain't a ford / chevy, no one has a clue. People still drive next to me a yell "Nice f*&king Jeep dude". Well it is NOT a heep. On many links I have read the same thing... When they see a landcruiser they see $$$$$. This is one of the closest shops to me and I would like to start a long term relationship with some one I trust. Will do full resto when the thing hits 100K, until then want it to run great. They use aluninum tubs etc. Which in the nort east I think is the way to go. I am not the person to do this job and it looks like this group does. Looking for input from ANYONE who has used them before.

Thanks guys for your help!!!!

I have gotten some good used parts from a place in Northfield,New Hampshire called www.CruiserParts.net 888-941-3450. They deal in used parts but may also work on your cruiser.Call and ask. I had good service from them in getting parts.

Where are you?

If you're in the Northeast, you should check out the local clubs for an opinion. Yankee Toys www.yankeetoys.org
Gotham City www.gclcny.com

I've only had good experiences with both vendors. But I do my own wrenching. ;)

I will second that.

Great folks.

[quote author=Iron_Pig link=board=1;threadid=5695;start=msg45217#msg45217 date=1064605760]
I have gotten some good used parts from a place in Northfield,New Hampshire called www.CruiserParts.net 888-941-3450. They deal in used parts but may also work on your cruiser.Call and ask. I had good service from them in getting parts.
[/quote]

Cruiser Solutions in Newton NH, bought a few parts from them. Been to his shop and seen some of the work he does, Very Nice! Can be pricey! Another posibility is North Country Land Cruisers in Madison NH (closer to you) It's owned by Kina Twigg-Smith. He builds some awesome rigs. 603-367-9139 khkp@worldpath.net I'd go with Kina.
Lane
Yankee Toys :beer: :cheers:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom