Cruiser Days shirt design (1 Viewer)

This is the back of the shirt design, don't worry about the colour for now.

• take it

Votes: 15 71.4%
  • leave it

Votes: 6 28.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Now I'm thinking it would be really cool to do a theme where every year there is a different truck on the shirts, as well as the year. I don't think it will be an issue if we have shirts left over if anything it should be easy to get rid of them since they are going to be a limited supply run. "Collect the whole set" type of thing. I can sit down once I'm back and start working on the rest of the models. You have to remember though that it's anywhere between 10-12hrs of rendering, on top of doing the original sketch or finding a photograph to use as a model for an idea.

Mat,

Love the design. Thanks for all of your effort! :clap::beer:

I was going to mention the yellow shock, I'd probably just make it black for the shirts, hard to justify a separate colour screen=$$, just for the shock. I do like the orange turn signals though.
GG

Wow! That looks ace! Thanks for putting that together, Matt.

I think the yellow shock kind of sets the whole thing off, I like it.

I agree, the bumper should move slightly to the right. As for the shock, we are already paying for the blue, why not make the shock blue as well?

The back is almost perfect. I would tend to get a little less busy on the front though. The back already gives all the pertinent info, "show and shine, cruiser days, 2009". Why not just have our logo with web address on the front?

By the way, did I mention getting the shirts in darker colours? ;p

You've done an awesome job, Mat. I'll keep saying that, ok?

Oh, and I love the idea of a different vehicle each year. I really can't express how much I hated the recycled shirt thing each year. Why would anyone want the same over and over?

Thanks guys, also, it is called perspective, believe it or not I found a pic of a truck that I used to base this on and get the dimensions right. So you can lay off on the bumper. As for the shock, you can do what you like, I figure the contrast in colour gives it more depth, and how many of us are running OME yellow shocks? Blue for that would be too bland and way too much blue for the entire composition. Since there are conflicting theories and suggestions as well as opinions, I will use my own (since I did the work) and leave it as is :flipoff2: :cheers:.
I am leaving in 2 days, Phil, if this stuff is really a huge issue then call me 604.803.3506 if it's nothing then forget it and print it, or wait until I get back (26th of May).

I have no problems being hired for eternity and I would love to do a series of all the different models for the different years of the shirts. At the end we can see about doing maybe a poster with all of them on there and sell it off as well under our logo or something along those lines.
When I get back I can start on working on future designs (don't need to wait for a year to have them done). That way every year we can just pic one, fire it off to the shirt place and get it done.

I like yellow shock.
Both my trucks have yellow shocks.
Yellow shocks otay.

Norm's haiku for the day :D

OK, I'm not against the yellow shock, believe me. I'll get a quote, then we can decide, and really if it costs more, I don't really care, especially if it looks cool :D
Mat has sent me all the gak we probably need, including 4WDABC logo and TLCA logo. Are these going on the sleeves? What say you?
GG

OK, I'm not against the yellow shock, believe me. I'll get a quote, then we can decide, and really if it costs more, I don't really care, especially if it looks cool :D
Mat has sent me all the gak we probably need, including 4WDABC logo and TLCA logo. Are these going on the sleeves? What say you?
GG

I like the idea of the logo on the sleaves. Might be nice to first ask Steve Dillen if it is okay. I am sure he would be happy that we would have the logo there but we shouldn't assume.

FINAL version looks great Mat!!!! good job:cheers:

who knew all those years of stalking girls at the art collage would finally pay off!! :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom