Cruiser Days shirt design (1 Viewer)

This is the back of the shirt design, don't worry about the colour for now.

• take it

Votes: 15 71.4%
  • leave it

Votes: 6 28.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

There is a boarder around the graphic so we can put it on any colour shirt and not loose any detail. As for the text, I have over 10,000 fonts, none of them are exactly as the old Landcruiser logo fonts are (the ones on the old 40s) but here is something close.
As for the colour of the truck, I think we should leave it as is for this year, and next year if we leave the design and not change it to several different trucks, I just change the colour and have every year a bit different.

Last edited:
I like it, if I have any input it's the font choice for the www. ... the "a"'s look like "8"'s. Maybe keep the same font as the rest or for the url use a simpler font. Be sure to put the fonts in the same folder when you send the .ai file. Again Mat, this looks really great.
GG

ah, I see that on the smaller one, oops, no problem, I'll change the font, I wanted to keep it a different font just for a little variety, I will find something less confusing and send it over to you this evening. Phil, can you give me your e-mail address?

phil at senger.ca

When I did up the shirts with the drawing Deny left me (I think he was in FSJ already) the club did not want the date on the shirt so that they could use them over again, (if you look closly at the rock I had to coverup the 2005 that was in there) I always thought it would be cool to have a new shirt each year

Also all the colour layers would be expencive, if the shirs were made the same way with the silk screening, I thinks its called, as they need a form for every colour, unless if your going with the, big iron on plastic rubber sweaty back thing,

The truck looks great mat good job, looks like you put a lot of time into that, too bad I cant make it this year maybe next:beer:

When I called about multiple colours, I was told the price difference wouldn't be that much, there will be a premium for t-shirts "Made In Canada", but I believe we all agreed that would be a better choice than Malaysia, Bangladesh etc...
GG

I'd be happy to pay more for a Canadian product. And yes, we all agreed on that.

I thought it looked like an old Willys pickup. Just kidding, unmistakable, a Toyo... Arg, I couldn't get the whole word out. ;)

I think that looks totally awesome Mat! I have to admit I love the idea of having the year on it. One of my prized t-shirts is a 1989 Clear Creek cleanup shirt. I like it because it's dated.

I like the border idea as well. I would really like to see shirts in black, green and so on. Like Steve did with his shop shirts. I would proudly wear one of those in a dark colour. White or grey, it becomes a shop rag after a couple of weeks.

I really like the revised version Mat.
Maybe it's just me but the one thing I would change is that with all the writing surrounding the truck it's a bit too busy. I'd take some of the writing off (maybe the "Coastal Cruisers proudly presents"...) and just leave it for the front side. The club name is in the web address already.

Last edited:
Nice work Mat, that looks awesome!

What I will do for the text is have a white outline on it so we can use any colour and not loose the detail, as for the amount of text on it, I was going for the retro ads looks that used to have several captions around the image. You have to remember that this is going on the back of the shirt and is covering most of the back area (width wise) which will make it appear a little less crowded due to the space.
I will make the appropriate changes today and shoot the info to Phil to go play.
I also have the original logo files I got from you guys and I will add some text to that and we are good to go. When I come back from vacation I can sit down and do a vector pic of our logo so we can use it more efficiently and need there be changes (like colour) it will be easy to do.

Thanks all for the compliments, look forward to seeing it on some clothing.

Final revision:
here is the back and as for the front I was thinking of something simple like the one below
cc-logo-websize.gif
ClubLogo---websize.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom