Cruiser Days - July 10, 2010 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

If Bill or anyone could forward a cost sheet for booth/vendor space my employer may participate - I just need something 'official' to submit.. any guess' on how many guests attended last year? I forwarded a copy of the poster and some info to our brand mgmt dept for now.. they'll just want some stats.

Cheers.

Just on TLCA phone call like norm should be. They said if u want tlca banner get a hold of justin ward and he will send one out for cruiser events.
Cheers,
Deny

sheisse! I forgot!
Is it over?

Never mind, I'm on...

Last edited:
Any interest in this for Cruiser Days?

I will not be able to attend the trail run on Cruiser Days....and since I'm trail leader that sucks. Replacement needed ASAP!
Anyone who is for sure going to the run after the show and is staying overnight, is very familiar with the area, has no problems in leading the group, etc. etc. Please volunteer either here or let Bill know. Thank you, and I'm sorry I have to back out, due to mechanical issues.

Since I cannot make it to the show I am calling for volunteers to help with manning the 4WDABC booth. John has been kind enough to offer some help but obviously, he'd like to enjoy some of the show as well.

Anyone?

I'll spend some time at the 4WDABC booth, Kim.

Thanks Rob. The more helping out with the 4WDABC booth the merrier. Rob, I know you are already volunteering for lots of other stuff at Cruiser days. I am also on parking lot duty, so hopefully a few others will be able to help out too.

I hear that Steve may even lend us one of his cuter EBI girls. ;)

I managed to avoid bouncy castle supervision, everything else is easy peasy

Update: We're trying something new this year.

If you're planning to come and you've got a bunch of Cruiser or 4X4 type parts and accessories that you'd like to sell, you are welcome to at this event. Space is limited to the area immediately around your truck at the show. Parts need to be clean, not leaking fluids, etc.

Tread lightly, even in public parks, you know the routine. Thanks.

Hope to see you there!

:flipoff2:Matt you are

where is the overnight trip heading to this year? i may have to join you guys again .
since Mat isn't going i won't have to pull him out of the lake and break my truck :lol: Just kidding :grinpimp: next time i'll just use the winch
,hows the snorkel work for ya anyways Mat?

where is the overnight trip heading to this year? i may have to join you guys again .
since Mat isn't going i won't have to pull him out of the lake and break my truck :lol: Just kidding :grinpimp: next time i'll just use the winch
,hows the snorkel work for ya anyways Mat?

The plan is West Harrison Lake..

snorkle has been working great, and I've used it on several occasions since what is known as "the incident"

Still need a trail leader for Cruiser Days, come on guys, step up to the plate or I'm going to voluntell someone to do it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom