Cruiser Days 2013 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

pbgbottle

Forum Lifer
Threads
just curious when cruiser day is i missed the last two .
i have booked all my holidays and am wondering if i can make it this year .
if i can't i most likely wont take my rig out of storage again this year. :doh:
we are having way to much fun boating and skiing at Pitt lake. :grinpimp:

who knows i may use both this summer .i know my kids are begging me to go for a ride in my 40. :grinpimp: they want to do chehalis again .

:cheers: any info would be great.

Last edited by a moderator:
Perfect! Every time it goes its over my birthday or anniversary. Both of which I'm committed to be in different places. Looks like I should be able to make cruiser days for the first time. Now the pressure is on to make my cruiser look real nice this summer.

Hey- there is enough time to install my snorkel!

Hey, Just wondering if other clubs and trucks are welcome to the show. (Boneshakers4x4). If so, is it free? We are a Mission club and Heritage park is at my back door.

Yup everyone is welcome, we had a generic 4x4 section last year... IIRC we ask for a donation to the 4WD Ass. of BC as you enter.

Cheers!

That's correct, we co-hosted the event with the 4WDABC last year and plan to do the same this year. Entrance is by donation at the gate which 50% goes to the park and 50% to 4WDABC.

Hope to see you there!

Advertizing going into 'What's On' Magazine (the Park is submitting this on our behalf). http://www.whatsonbc.ca/

Check page 28 of the July/August issue

I'll be bringing sponsor letters to the meeting on the 13th.

Last edited:
Looks like more of us Albertans will be crashing the party. We're doing Whipsaw trail among others during the preceeding week and will end up in Mission on the 20th. I for one am looking forward to meeting some of you. Yep, I said some of you. :D

https://forum.ih8mud.com/ca-ab-tarsand-toyota-club/726901-canadian-clunker-classic.html
Some Boneshakers will be doing the Whipsaw on July 12,13,14th. I have not been up there in July. How dusty do you think it will be? I did the Saw last September 21 and it was extremely dusty.

Dunno, this will be my first time. Pictures on MUD from last year same time didn't "look" dusty :meh:

We are set to be in Princeton on the 15th so I assume we start the trail on the 15th so if you guys have issues we'll be around for the cleanup.

Some Boneshakers will be doing the Whipsaw on July 12,13,14th. I have not been up there in July. How dusty do you think it will be? I did the Saw last September 21 and it was extremely dusty.

Given the high elevation and the tendancy in the last couple of years for July to be wet and cool on the west side of the Cascades, I would suggest that it won't be dusty, but you could hit snow up there still.

:beer:

unless you go early or late in the season, dust is guaranteed. we did it three times on the july 1st long weekend. no dust but you will have to navigate through snow and break trail.

unless you go early or late in the season, dust is guaranteed. we did it three times on the july 1st long weekend. no dust but you will have to navigate through snow and break trail.

Curious, if you were with the group with Cory and Michelle from Maple Ridge and their SOA BJ60 all chained up? Think they said they broke trail in there a few times with a bunch of Mogs ;)

Curious, if you were with the group with Cory and Michelle from Maple Ridge and their SOA BJ60 all chained up? Think they said they broke trail in there a few times with a bunch of Mogs ;)

i do know a cory and michelle but i dont think they are the same people. i was driving a mog at the time and there were two other mogs in our group. funny enough the mog guys you are talking about did drive by but i never got to meet them. later on i red on the rover board that they claimed the broke the trail but the best part is that the trail was broken the day before by me. :D

or it may have been a different trip

Last edited:
T-shirts are in

Shirts are in; I'll bring them to the July meeting. $20 each, adult sizes S-XXL.

:beer:

Cruiser Days T-shirts.jpg

Parking Info

Parking Info:

Registration and Donations collected in the same location, likely closer to the parking area rather than at the gate, but you'll figure it out.

Jeremy and crew are putting in stakes in the ground to mark the ends of the parking rows.

Please park between the stakes. Parking is open, let's see how it goes this year with the different trucks/clubs, rather than try to direct parking by make.

Parking.jpg

Parking is open, let's see how it goes this year with the different trucks/clubs, rather than try to direct parking by make.

I know it will be easier for the volunteers, but BOO! hopefully this doesn't water down Cruiser Days.:hillbilly:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom