Cruiser Days 2005 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

hey Stone how was the wheelin, my son wants us to go again next year and stay the extra day. just wanted to say i had a great time saturday. i enjoyed looking at all the cruiser and got a lot of ideas. i am a little disapointed more guys in my area didnt come to the event. i will work on them for next year.

THANKS

frank stair :cheers:

Frank: It was great meeting you guys also. :beer:

The wheeling was not as organized as it needed to be. The campgrounds, from what I heard, were all fully booked by the time they got there. And also, there was a mechanical issue with one of the trucks that was supposed to lead the trail rides, so it kind of threw everything off.

We ended up going to Hale Creek, and some of them did Sunrise Lake afterwards. Next year, we will definitely put more effort into the trail ride and hopefully see some more Washington folks for the event. I know a lot of you guys have built rigs down there, so we'll have to make sure there's some trails interesting enough to keep built rigs occupied.

:cheers:

I bet the trail ride will be even better attended next year, and yes...the club will have to spend more time in this area. I think it's great! I also like the spin-off of trail riding/exploring prior to the run. Seemed to be the kick to get me out a few times!

Stone...decided on the Cruizer Daze dates next year? Gonna have it on Airshow weekend every year? I need to know for holiday selections, as we pick in Nov every year.

Yes, a big apology to gar and the club. Seems Poo decided to have engine problems. Thankfully it was not up a trail, as the hook would drive the main FSR's, and it would have been an edventure getting it to a FSR with no steering or brake assist. I started it up when I got home, and there's sumpt'n knock'n quite badly in the block. I don't think pre-cups, but have never hear it when one drops. Could be a wrist pin, dropped valve...dunno. Poo is down for the count.

gb

Bah - missed it by THAT much! Oh well, way to go guys, kudos for making it happen!! :beer: :beer:

Yeah,
Thanks for getting this thing together Stone, you did a good job (IMHO better than the last two Cruiser Days I have attended). If I was down south I would have given you more help. Hopefully the great responce from this years event will get more of the club involved in organizing next years event, so you don't have to do so much, and make it even bigger. I was also impressed with the many members who were so eger to help out, especially Marcin (2 day old member!) I'll have a few :beer: 's for everyones effort! :cheers:
Deny

It is time...

thanks to all who helped us on the Sunday run, it was great, however the old "B" clanks now like bunch of pop cans behind a "just married" car. It is time for a swap planned for the next year i quess (ania will be chocked). we can't wait until next trip!

Ok, here are some pics from Jeff, I would have gotten them up sooner, but a little virus thingy hit work pretty hard for over 2 days. enjoy
cruiserland.JPG
scopin.JPG
topless45.JPG

Marcin also sent some wheeling pics, so here they are as well.
P1010007.JPG
P1010009.JPG
P1010010.JPG

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom