Cruise Moab was sick!! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Just got back. My 60 did great! 60's rule!
DSCN3501.jpg
DSCN3613.jpg
DSCN3617.jpg

i like the look of your cruiser... moab sua:confused: whats your set up? maybe i will see moab in the next few years.

what's 8B2? SOA, no thanks, I like the weight low. Open diffs, stock gears, only mods are 33's and lift. I try to keep it simple.

Last edited:
Yes, okay, I'm tired and didn't even think of that. My 60 was the only 8B2 other than the one that has posted here in the past with the cool wood paneling on the sides.

I'm guessing maybe 10 60's total(counting 62's) came. Some were pretty sick, Vortecs, Diesels.....

This was the coolest rig. I would take this over any other fully built truck in Moab! 09 HZJ 70 series. Still had new car smell. From Proffitts, on the great Western Slope of Colorado!!
DSCN3509.jpg
DSCN3510.jpg

Wow, love the air in first shot.

Yep, 60's rock!

This was the coolest rig. I would take this over any other fully built truck in Moab! 09 HZJ 70 series. Still had new car smell. From Proffitts, on the great Western Slope of Colorado!!

Good grief that rig is absolutely gorgeous. And looks like it steers on the proper side as well.:hillbilly:

Oh, man.... I got a stiffy.

I have a couple of good pics for ya. and Yes that new 70 was awsome. I dreamed about it that night lol.

I knew it would be fun for you guys! Hopefully, I can join you next year.

How did he get it in to the USA.? mIKE

Its regrestered in central america and was drove up from there. Not sure how long it can be kept in the us before they have to take it back.

It was great hanging with you dub, I saw you bust up laughing when I asked that older lady if she was leaving because I smelled bad (at the raffle dinner)

Oh, and the RazWheat rocks! It's hard to isolate an atribute of raspberries apart from the sweetness and impart it to a flavor profile in beer without making it overpoweringly "essenced" but the guys at Glenwood Canyon suceeded...very good!

Here are the best ones I have of yours. It was good to meet you and your wife. Kitty is still looking for her PBR.
Dubber.jpg
dubber3.jpg
dubber2.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom