Cruise Moab 2023 April 4/19-4/23/2023 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Sent email as the 406 Cruisers Public Lands Coordinator to support continued recreational use of public lands should the 'land swap' be approved and for BLM to work with the Water District to ensure the proper legal language is included in the final contract.

Mark
406 Cruisers Public Lands Coordinator
Board of Directors

Ok, Thread officially un-hijacked. Can we get back to talking about MOAB! I'm gunning TotW and Deadman Springs. What is everyone else doing?

Kristian and i are running the show for coppper canyon on thursday!

Ill be trail boss and hes tail gunner, only a 4 so should be easy peasy!

i have to be in moab by 5 on the 19th. likely headed down on 18th- skipping the office tax day party and spending the night in utah somewhere on the 18th,

I'm heading down on the 16th or 17th. Stopping in SLC on Mon or Tues to get skid plates installed before Moab. Picking up my co-pilot on the 17th at 10pm and then heading South. The Swell Trail ride starts early Wed morning (19th) at 0700.

Current plans are to head out Wednesday around lunch time'ish. Hope to arrive by midnight so we can hit the trails Thursday (and help out @ttFJC on the Copper run).

I’m planning to hit Moab on the 18th (Tuesday). I’d love to camp with some MT folk if anyone else is doing the dispersed camping. Is it easy to group up in there or does it pack in tight and you get what you get?

It's more or less a big open parking lot with grassy spots around the perimeter. They ask ground tents go on the grass. Roof top tents and trailers have different rules; kinda park where you want. I take the trailer and park up by the livestock stalls. In that area are a few other RVs that need power and water hookups. We need neither, but like that spot as it's a bit more quiet and protected from the wind. There's plenty of room at the Arena. We'll be there Wednesday afternoon sometime and will keep an eye out for ya.

Yo peeps! I am getting excited.

New Winch, fluids topped off, new AGM battery, snow tires coming off today (even though it’s snowing) and time off work all squared away.

Leaving BZN Tuesday afternoon following work. Not sure if I’ll try and sleep in SLC, but planning on being in Moab Wednsday.

Yo peeps! I am getting excited.

New Winch, fluids topped off, new AGM battery, snow tires coming off today (even though it’s snowing) and time off work all squared away.

Leaving BZN Tuesday afternoon following work. Not sure if I’ll try and sleep in SLC, but planning on being in Moab Wednsday.

Hell yah. Hit me up Wednesday when your close. I’m thinking I’m gonna do some backcountry camping Tuesday so we will be heading back to set up base camp at the event Wednesday.

I’m gonna have to post all the s*** I dialed in for this trip haha 60 is dialed this year.

im looking at leaving on tuesday as well. not sure of the time. sounds like im going to stay a couple extra days after. might just play it by ear on the way back

CM is still a good time! The Rising Sun group of folks is amazing. They make you feel like family.

Once again surprised by my LX and what it'll do with only mild mods. Will try to get some pics up this week.

@REZARF Lots of folks asked about you. Better get that 40 ready for next year.

Here's a couple from Gold Bar Rim and Porcupine Rim. (Photo creds from Yarn Runner of Rising Sun.)

DSC_0384.JPG

DSC_0003.JPG

DSC_0138.JPG

still sorting through my pictures, didn't get back till last Saturday
Some teasers:
DSC_0364.JPG
IMG_1533.JPG
IMG_1884.JPG

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom