Cruise Moab 2019 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
It's on my calendar. Anyone else thinking of making the trip?

I was last there in 2012 and have been thinking of going back since. For some reason I feel like this could be the last opportunity for a while, so I don't want to let it pass me by.

Not that you would have an issue, what with your superior manly driving skills and all that, but the trails at CM have gotten more difficult than when we were there in 2012. We walked through Pritchett almost without issue the first time, but it was damn near impossible in 2017. We made it, but there was some serious cable pulling.

Not that you would have an issue, what with your superior manly driving skills and all that, but the trails at CM have gotten more difficult than when we were there in 2012. We walked through Pritchett almost without issue the first time, but it was damn near impossible in 2017. We made it, but there was some serious cable pulling.

I remember your and Mark's stories well of how it's changed. Haven't really thought too much of what I'd run.

I think @maxse01 is going this year

I'm registered! This will be my 2nd year going.

Let me know your travel plans if you'd like. We trailer our rig out, keep an eye out for this pig

20180422_133246.jpg

Nice! Working them out with my brother in law @COGerding . I stop at his place in Denver on my way, so once we firm up the plan I'll let you know.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom