Cruise Moab 2016 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I wasn't even looking for news of CM16 registration but stumbled on I and got registered. I thought it normally opened in March. Reg went smooth except some of the drop down questions did not respond until tried many times. I know I live in Colorado but it kept defaulting to Alaska. Using my iPhone which may have caused the hiccups.

Thanks again Jeff!

:crybaby::crybaby::crybaby: I've got to get back out of the accounting month end close rat race again so I can do this again. :crybaby::crybaby::crybaby:

:crybaby::crybaby::crybaby: I've got to get back out of the accounting month end close rat race again so I can do this again. :crybaby::crybaby::crybaby:
Hey Brent, the dates work better for that this year as the event is at the beginning of the month and are well after the end of April.

Hey Brent, the dates work better for that this year as the event is at the beginning of the month and are well after the end of April.

Opposite actually Jeff - worse. My work STARTS after the end of the month. First 7 days of the new month are my crunch time. Next year is just as bad with your dates likely to be May 4-7 as you are always end in the first weekend in May.

Looking like another great event. There are still open spots to register.

Looking forward to enjoying hot sunshine of Moab.
Been holding off from packing the 80 with gear untile final confirmation is out on trails requested.
Had signed up for Kokopelli, dose any one know the timeline of contact for overnight runs?
20160327_133513.jpg

Looking forward to enjoying hot sunshine of Moab.
Been holding off from packing the 80 with gear untile final confirmation is out on trails requested.
Had signed up for Kokopelli, dose any one know the timeline of contact for overnight runs?
View attachment 1237115

My bad, I get home every night and log on to registration@cruisemoab.com and end up answering dozens of emails and haven't sent out confirmations yet. We did initial trail assignments 3/20 and I have been working requested trail changes and registration issues ever since. I promise to get those confirmations out there as soon as I can.

Vince I do have you down for Koko and your trail leader (and Toyota Trails editor) Stan Wright should be contacting you shorty. I also have you down for Metal Masher on Friday and Poison Spider on Saturday, which were your first choices.

Jeff, Excellent!
Thank you for your reply.
:clap:

I'm doing my final gearing up. Finally got my case mounted to the roof. Sorted out the bicycle carrier. Still working on getting the CB mounted; that one ain't going well. Kids are all caught up on homework, and excused from school.

Watching the weather, too. Looks like rain is forecast early week, then lotsa sun late week.

Is this going to be the picture thread, too?

Is this going to be the picture thread, too?

No reason why it can't :)

We are still in limbo with plans...work on the house that WAS scheduled for next week just got rescheduled for tomorrow...which is good...but other things need to still line up...tentatively, we head to Moab on Monday the 2nd, staying at a friends place on the S end of town until May 13th.

No reason why it can't :)

We are still in limbo with plans...work on the house that WAS scheduled for next week just got rescheduled for tomorrow...which is good...but other things need to still line up...tentatively, we head to Moab on Monday the 2nd, staying at a friends place on the S end of town until May 13th.
SWEET! Looking forward to seeing you again!

I'm in this year. Things worked out for taking a few days off work. Living 3.5hrs away makes it easy to run down, but unfortunately my FJ40 is up at my parent's place in Montana and I'm not going to go get it. I'll be rollin in the 4runner soccer mom mobile. If anyone needs a ride or items from SLC I'm flying solo so I'll have lots of extra room.

My first Cruise Moab. Ran Fins & Things today. A great trail leader and fantastic gunner. An awesome group of folks made this run today. The CM guys put on a great event here. Big thanks to all of you. I had a fun time today.

:)

My first Cruise Moab. Ran Fins & Things today. A great trail leader and fantastic gunner. An awesome group of folks made this run today. The CM guys put on a great event here. Big thanks to all of you. I had a fun time today.

:)

Glad to hear that. Was supposed to lead that trail until a family medical emergency short circuited my Cruise Moab plans. I recruited Steve Crase to lead in my place. As of yesterday, there was no gunner yet, who gunned for you?

Adam was gunner. Steve and Adam did a great job. It was a fun event.

I hope the thing that kept you home resolves and all is well.

image.jpeg
image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom