Creations from our LockDown (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I think I'm going to move in with Jason or at least down the street so I can mooch dinner.

I think I'm going to move in with Jason or at least down the street so I can mooch dinner.

Just Domino's pizza tonight and some brews.. Such a good change..

J

IMG_20200904_145440425.jpg

Sorry J, I can't take anything curry.
But you n the wife do come up with some great stuff.

I'll be making: Smoked everything. All I need to do is set said food of choice out outside on a table.

Fawking wildfire smoke.

Did you use a smoked turkey? We do a lot of curries using chicken, lamb, goat and fish, but I've never tried it with turkey (I find the flavor of farmed turkey funky unless it's smoked).

Black pepper rotisserie turkey breast from Safeway. Not funky at all.

Our local fish monger had some super fresh halibut today. So that meant halibut tacos for dinner tonight including homemade fresh nixtamal'd landrace Bolita Amorello corn tortillas, south o'the border cabbage slaw, etc. We make these also when out boon docking...sometimes with scallops, sometimes with fresh caught trout, sometimes with salmon...you get it.

And Julie whipped up some fresh pear juice, from our neighbor's tree, mezcal margaritas that were, well, damn fine tasty.

Yeah, negative points for not wiping the plate...I was impatient to eat the darn things :D

IMG_1035.JPG

IMG_7670.JPG

IMG_9596.JPG

Nope. Wishing I had a pile of Blue Grouse to eat, though. But J & I did have venison kabobs yesterday at his shop :).

Nope. Wishing I had a pile of Blue Grouse to eat, though. But J & I did have venison kabobs yesterday at his shop :).

SO GOOD! Thanks for the eats brother.

J

IMG_20200919_163117487.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom