Creations from our LockDown (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Helped my friend @Dilspec cook some grub on his skottle, marinated beef, peppers, onion, scallions and mushrooms
392EDCA5-DE40-4CB5-A298-3BF4BC7805D0.jpeg
. Prep work done by his lovely wife before she sent him off to Solid Axle Summit.

Well, tomorrow will be rib eyes on the grill with yellow squash, and bacon wrapped asspergrass.
Wife will do some shrimp scampi with some 15-20's (size of shrimp) in real butter.
And maybe finish off with a OG sour diesel indica.

Dayum, I wanna learn more about them Greens!

Easy.

some bacon and a ham hock
1 large onion diced
64 oz of chicken broth (low sodium)
3 cloves of garlic sliced thin
1 tablespoon of pepper
1 tablespoon white sugar
2 -4 bunches of collards; rolled/sliced and cut

Cook on medium heat until the meat pulls away from the hock.. Done.

J

Thankyou Sir, I have made them once before and hit the red pepper flakes and ACV a little too hard.
I used about 4 ham hocks, after they pulled from the bone, I pulled all the meat and re-incorporated into the pot.
Damn that was good, but I was not used to the heartyness of the greens compared to spinach (which I love)

Thankyou Sir, I have made them once before and hit the red pepper flakes and ACV a little too hard.
I used about 4 ham hocks, after they pulled from the bone, I pulled all the meat and re-incorporated into the pot.
Damn that was good, but I was not used to the heartyness of the greens compared to spinach (which I love)

Greens will always be a little leathery/firmer in comparison.

I rarely put ACV in my greens anymore.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom