Cottonland Picture of the Day Thread (22 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

98B4667D-1E83-45EE-9416-2A4212C9E8FD.jpeg

Scored this Fatso today for the new shop.

“King Stove & Range Co, Sheffield, AL # 200 Pot belly Stove FATSO Laundry Stove, originally used to heat water for laundry. This has been in my family for over 50-years.It was designed by King stove and Range as a reproduction of a laundry stove. Laundry stoves were used back in the day before hot water heaters, and boilers. They would use this style stove with its broad flat top to heat up big kettles of water for laundry, and probably bathing.Burn wood or coal, Made between 1905-1917Here is some history of the King Stove & Range Co. from the Griswold & Cast Iron Cookware Association:King Hardware purchased the Lizzie Loman Stove Works in Sheffield, Alabama in 1905. The foundry was renamed the King Stove & Range Company. They produced coal & wood heaters, stoves, and ranges. In 1917, the Martin brothers purchased the King Stove & Range Co. from King Hardware. King Stove & Range Co. then bought the Florence Stove Foundry in Florence, Alabama. They renamed the foundry in Florence the Martin Stove & Range Co. They expanded their line to include hollow ware and sad irons.”

40BF3690-98F4-4E10-8070-588F23989684.jpeg

Doctor- YOU NEED MRI, ok I’ll get one, no TODAY!
842AC33D-F424-4FEE-8C14-063DF4628CF4.jpeg

not

not sure how to pray for this as I have NO CLUE what I'm looking at. Something looks fractured?

Shush thanks....

I have -0- medical knowledge but per doctor, L5 what’s in yellow circle should have same space as above vertebrates, my L5 is pinching my spinal cord and causing me to randomly fall and have severe pain.
I have eaten enough ibuprofen and drank enough crown to dance (if I felt up to it)..... Told doctor I don’t want to eat pills to feel better or be that guy.

lower back, you can see his tail off to the right ;) I'm guessing something hurts pretty badly.
Nailed it! I have began to fall and have terrible pain in my thighs and back.

That's what you get for sharing 'shine with Onur and Cree-us 🙃

j/k hope you find a doc that can fix it quick.

No worries, I’d share anytime....!
Actually my neighbor had him operate on him and his recovery is amazing, one of his well known patients besides him is Tiger Woods.

Damnit Clutchee... You broke your ass!

Seriously, get that fixed quick! A life of pain meds is not you. Sounds like you have the right doc.

Praying for you.

BTW, nice coccyx. LOL

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom