Corrent P/N's for non-power-window grey trim armrest pads (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I'm trying to find out the correct part numbers for the non-power-window armrest pads for the front and rear doors (in grey). Toyodiy lists the wrong numbers - it's showing 74210-89106-13 for both the left and the right side (not possible as they are mirror-image of each other) and the same for the back ones!

I tried various 1992 models and also 1997 in case the numbers come back different but they're not.

Couple of pic links to show the two front ones:

Left + right grey trim non-power-window front door armrest pads for 80 series Landcruiser aka LX450 by Craig Zonavar - Photo 277322777 / 500px

Left + right non-power-window front door armrest pads for 80 series Landcruiser aka LX450 by Craig Zonavar - Photo 277322861 / 500px

These parts are most likely NLA but it's surprising what actually can be found. I've located new old stock parts for other areas of the inside trim fittings so who knows... The plastic sub-mouldings around which the grey trim itself fits have part numbers that don't return any matches to available (!) parts in Toyodiy or Partsouq.

Craig.

Last edited:
Recover them yourself. Those would be a piece of cake.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom