Corbeau Color Swatches Brown Interior (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

TexasLandCruiser

SILVER Star
Threads
Website
pin.it
Talking about seat swap and Corbeau sent me color samples. Here’s the Spice and Tan against the brown interior in case anyone was wondering. Online I thought the Tan would match but it’s Spice. The Spice has a slight pink or mauve. IMO…

72413582-673A-415C-ADD3-825921DF73D9.jpeg

F1C04EBC-C962-4262-89C1-444635EE3E57.jpeg

185EAB5F-6407-4363-B305-341E9053C0F7.jpeg

That truck seems to have a nice interior, do the seats have bad places in them?
Hey there, covers are good, foam bad. But I’m not a big fan of the design. Not inherently comfortable. With foam just for front to keep stock is half what new Corbeau seats cost. I don’t want to put foam in to test just to be unhappy. Unless someone has just swapped the foam and it fixed it all. I spoke to Corbeau last week about options and I can get both front seats, adapters, and 5 yards of material for around $1200, CruiserCorps drop truck off have them take the 5 yards and cover back so everything matches. Labor probably 600-800, idk yet. Yeah that’d be $2000ish but it’d be matching new and comfortable. Everything matches so not much else to do.

Hey there, covers are good, foam bad. But I’m not a big fan of the design. Not inherently comfortable. With foam just for front to keep stock is half what new Corbeau seats cost. I don’t want to put foam in to test just to be unhappy. Unless someone has just swapped the foam and it fixed it all. I spoke to Corbeau last week about options and I can get both front seats, adapters, and 5 yards of material for around $1200, CruiserCorps drop truck off have them take the 5 yards and cover back so everything matches. Labor probably 600-800, idk yet. Yeah that’d be $2000ish but it’d be matching new and comfortable. Everything matches so not much else to do.
You could go with some scheelmann seats. You’ll have to bump the budget a little though

You could go with some scheelmann seats. You’ll have to bump the budget a little though
I looked at them, love them but won’t take much to satisfy me with comfort. Somewhere between current and SM seats. With the cruiser I’ve lost the concept of budget, blew that day I bought

I looked at them, love them but won’t take much to satisfy me with comfort. Somewhere between current and SM seats. With the cruiser I’ve lost the concept of budget, blew that day I bought
I got lucky and found one slightly used on eBay for about a third the price. I’ve also just stopped driving my Saab 9-5 and may use those seats as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom