Copart guide (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

No, there were no manual trans sportcross's but they can be converted. There was a red one near Seattle for $6k with a manual swap.

Is300 sedans could come with a manual transmission but they're fairly rare. Nick (defiant) on here has two of them. The wagon is300 never did have a manual in the US.

There is a reason to love wagons! That's a set of 33's that fit in relatively easily.
20190123_150631.jpg

Oops. Accidentally bought this one. 04 4runner 4x4 with the 4.0 and the super rare 3rd row seat, 182k! $2376 out the door. My winning bid was $1800. Eugene got 20" of snow in two days. There was all kinds of carnage on I5 including a couple hundred downed trees hanging into the road.

Here's Matties 4Runner from this morning, waiting on insurance reply. Driver and driver rear door didn't open with ease so he is thinking frame damage. He was fine.

MattT01.jpg

MattT02.jpg

He's good. Came up on-ramp and hit the overpass that was frozen solid. He kicked out the rear and was facing the center divider and then try correcting and grabbed non-ice pavement that shot him back across off the freeway and into a tree. We got it going to Jefe who will work with insurance to see where it's at.

MattT1.JPG

MattT2.JPG

MattT3.JPG

It's at Jim Sigel with our buddy who runs the body shop. He said it's totaled just by looking at it. Will let you all know the buy back as MattT doesn't want to buy it back and part it but will do it if someone else wants it.

Used the winch and a body hammer to straighten the inner fender. My kid found an oem gold fender for $200, ebay headlights for $80, junkyard spindle for $150. Slapped a used tire on it and an alignment and she's a good driver! He could have been into this thing for $3k but he chose to order a pretty sweet winch bumper which is 6-8 weeks away. Its legit to drive for now! The door has a small wrinkle at the front and the corner of the hood has one as well but overall the 4runner is really pretty dang nice. Drives perfect! He's on the lookout for a gold door and hood if anyone knows of one.

4runner.jpg

LOL the worst years of jaguar are NEVER a good idea! But really any year if jaguar is never a good idea. I've worked on several with less than 100k that are absolute mechanical garbage. Now if you're gonna pull the engine and swap in a 2f that'd be a huge upgrade I could get behind.
PS it had 400 hp.

Good times! Got my "official" business license which gives a fee reduction at copart. Finally got to test it out. Final bid $2550. With fees $3048 out the door. My buddy needed a truck but he's a notorious cheap skate so this is what I bought him. 2002 V8, 160k 4x4. Anyone need anything in Portland? Probably get it tomorrow or Wednesday. Looking for a bed or bumper at the very least.
Screenshot_20200127-122129_Copart.jpg
Screenshot_20200127-122134_Copart.jpg
Screenshot_20200127-122144_Copart.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom