Copart guide (14 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Perfect. Thank you so much! So they don't hassle you for trying to leave in the car?

Please do take a look if you have a minute. https://www.copart.com/lot/61499581/salvage-2013-chevrolet-volt-or-eugene
I recall you mentioned that they offer a temp permit from the Copart office. Is that still an option?

Thank you sir!
Yes they definitely did offer temp permits. You are gonna want to assume it has a wet seat! Sometimes they tape the windows and sometimes they don't. I'd have some concern about the security system really killing the battery with those windows busted. Not sure if there is a primary and secondary battery with that model or not. Also do some homework because if it's a special type of battery you may have a harder time getting one. A lot of unknowns there. Worse case, go get a uhaul and a trailer and you'll make it home no matter what. Also shipping ain't always too bad. You'll be paying a decent amount between the plane ticket and gas/ uhaul rental if it doesn't drive. It's a roll of the dice.

Yes they definitely did offer temp permits. You are gonna want to assume it has a wet seat! Sometimes they tape the windows and sometimes they don't. I'd have some concern about the security system really killing the battery with those windows busted. Not sure if there is a primary and secondary battery with that model or not. Also do some homework because if it's a special type of battery you may have a harder time getting one. A lot of unknowns there. Worse case, go get a uhaul and a trailer and you'll make it home no matter what. Also shipping ain't always too bad. You'll be paying a decent amount between the plane ticket and gas/ uhaul rental if it doesn't drive. It's a roll of the dice.
Thank you again. I forget how wet the northwest coast gets! It does have two batteries, the 12V accessory battery is in the trunk. Fortunately I so happen to have this same make/model car. I'll let you know how it goes!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom