Coooool river crossing (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Pretty sweet!!

I would cry if my 62 got swept away. More so obviously if my daughter went with it.

But so wicked! Reminds me of this International Scout video I saw on youtube recently.

Nice party trick, but he deserves a public kick in his phucking nuts for taking a child across RUNNING water like that.......his kid is a probable fatality if they get washed over, especially with that yellow water parachute attached to the back.

A still water crossing would have been just fine IMO.

Tech: I got nuthin'.

Only on a diesel! Stupid but amazing.

Dynosoar:zilla:

thats why firefigthers and paramedics have a job. an endless supply of stupidity and to do it with a kid in the truck. im sorry if you want to drown fine but don't take a child with you....

standing water i think would be ok with a kid but rushing water... Not me or my child.

I think that would have qualified for child endangerment.

Very stupid indeed to do that with a kid, or even just him by himself if he didn't know the condition of the bridge.

if he wanted the pictures, he was impressed he made it... which means he had doubts..

Forgive my ignorance, I am new to wheeling.

How the hell does immersing a hot engine like that not crack the block or exhaust with such a rapid drop in temperature? Surely the stresses cause by that must do some damage...

No? am I missing something? Help me out here guys....

Very impressive yet as others have said very stupid. That truck could have rolled and ejected the kid. Worse yet, it could have crushed him if he rolled with it while exiting it.

Would have been a good idea to wait it out.

Without the boat they would not have made it. It gave them the extra bouyancy they needed to make it.

Without the boat they would not have made it. It gave them the extra bouyancy they needed to make it.

?????????????

Sorry dude, that makes no sense. They didn't float across. If the boat was giving bouyancy they would not have had tires on the ground, and would not have had traction, and therefore would not have been moving forward. Unless of course the motor on the boat was running.

Lets not turn this into an airplane on a treadmill.....

With a dad like that this kid will be lucky to see 13. Never, ever for any reason.

It's an Aussie thing - "No worries, mate!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom