Cool cars and CLC chat (7 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

55 south By Woodrow wilson this am.
7417CB1A-265C-4E4C-BA4B-6E44CF9C9028.jpeg

Kind of Random, but worth sharing.

A small shop local to me, just south of Nashville has worked a deal and will be the new North American distributor for Slinky Suspension products 4xOverlandUSA.com

The shop is Mill Creek Automotive and they will be carrying the product line and shipping it out. Their site will go live on Saturday after the official launch. Mill Creek Overland

If any of you are going to be in the area on Saturday, stop by the shop for their launch party.
launch party.JPG

If any of you aren't familiar, they use ICON shock specifically valved for their springs. offerings for 80 and up platforms (80,100,120,150,200, etc.)

Anyway, we know the owner and just wanted to give it a little plug.

Looks like the Yellow Top in Half Ass is finally done. Heard good things about the Sears AGM but my local small town Sears store can’t order them? Anybody sources AGM’s lately?

Info I need as well. 2nd yellow top in the 80 is garbage. No more Optima's for me. Going to look at the interstate AGMs.

I’ve got 10 batteries here and the best ones are the cheap NAPA ones Tolleson sells

You keep tenders on your herd? Thats my biggest issue is keeping them alive when they are sitting for long periods.

You keep tenders on your herd? Thats my biggest issue is keeping them alive when they are sitting for long periods.
Only on the two with s***-box Optima batteries

I’m totally the cause of the Optima deaths. Way too long between charging/running the trucks. Still, this one lasted like 8 years so no complaints.

Who is going to be the first to try the lithium-iron-phosphate (LFP) options out there?

Who is going to be the first to try the lithium-iron-phosphate (LFP) options out there?

Been in the car Audio World for a while now. One battery is capable of doing the same job as a whole bank of lead acid. Limitless Lithium is the brand I’m familiar with.

As far as replacement car batteries I’ve had good luck with my XS Power Group 27. It’s been in my 80 since the engine swap and have had zero issues with it. Truck has been sitting at David’s for months at a time and has always cranked first time every time without being on a battery tender.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom