Control Arms (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

That doesn't make me smile.

I don't think they're supposed to look like that :slap:

It bent the housing to so I am sharing the parts with the local norcal 80s.

[quote author=lagwagon link=board=2;threadid=8828;start=msg76214#msg76214 date=1071538838]
next :doh:
[/quote]

damn thats buggered up for sure, even the oil pan got wasted big time! what hit it or what did it hit?

John

man..that is one messed up rig - is the drive shaft bent too? What did you hit and how fast were you going?!

Cheers, Hugh

[quote author=lagwagon link=board=2;threadid=8828;start=msg76228#msg76228 date=1071539846]
It bent the housing to so I am sharing the parts with the local norcal 80s.
[/quote]

If you end up with the brackets that hold the control arms to the axle when you're done parting it out, I would sure be interested in them

Gumby, I'll cut off the brackets for ya. 45 mph hit to a vehicle that thought they could make it. My friends '95 with his wife driving, 3 people in the vehicle including a young baby, all OK. they walked away and bought another '97 w/lockers this time because they felt so safe. It lost the oilpan, broke the bellhousing, bent the driveshaft, bent the axle housing, bent frame,twisted the cabin, and only 88k miles :-[ :-[

I am glad to hear the passengers were all ok - I have a 2 year old and a new one on the way, so it is good to hear the cruiser protected the passengers- I am curious if the stock bumper or an aftermarket unit (which one) was on it? Also did airbags go off?

Both airbags went off and worked well according to my friend.

so, who hit who then?
E

who's getting the wheels? me maybe? :D

doug

*Glancing at the cruisers plate ..*

Does the owner also own a trimaran ? Perhaps a 45 footer ...

Yes, interior parts are for sale in the for sale section. As for the wheels, I could not find a matching chrome to make a set of four as one wheel was damaged so I am powdercoating them black. But my standard '94 wheels are for sale! The guy my buddy got the Cruiser from towed something big and had a trailer brake controller. The guy sold the Cruiser to get a G-Wagon!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom