SOLD Complete 3FE part out (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
This is the entire 3FE and everything that makes it run. Computer, wiring harness, plumbing, the works.

In 2016, I purchased and resurrected an abandoned FJ62 that became my daily driver until last month. After the initial time spent bringing the truck up to serviceable condition, it was practically maintenance free and made trips all over the southeast with relative ease. Unfortunately, my head gasket failed in March with an estimated 290k on the odometer (speedo cable broke a while back and i never got around to it), and I am pulling the 3FE in favor of an LS.

I do not really have any history prior to my acquisition. I can say that the engine received a thorough initial base lining including but not limited to a full desmog, radiator, thermostat, water pump, plugs, wires, injectors, injector pigtails, fuel pressure regulator, belts, idlers, fan clutch, hoses, coolant temp senders, oil pan reseal, and valve adjustment. From the fall of 2016 to present, I have not really had to do much more than oil changes.

i noticed it was running warm on the way to work. I checked levels and found fluid mixing. I parked it and pulled the drive train, here we are.

Items that are gone:

Trans
Tcase (keeping for now)
Radiator
AC compressor
Distributor
Igniter
EGR block off plate
Starter
Alternator
PS pump
Alternator mount and tensioner

This is located in Memphis TN and I will ship (even the entire engine). Wiring harness and computer are also removed and ready to go

04C8B0F2-5EB7-49C3-8B3B-5BAE22E11915.jpeg
6F2962CF-1CB7-422A-8E36-021AFF781DAF.jpeg

Last edited:
Hi, Price for thermostat housing and wiring to it? Pictures please. Thanks, Mike

How much for the starter?

PMs replied to and OP updated with sold items.

OP updated and PMs replied to

Hey DR,

I need the cam feed oil pipe and banjo bolt (the banjo pipe at the oil pump) if you could PM me a quote (I'm in California).

I'm also wondering about the pushrod cover on your 3FE - does it have the little tube for PCV or did they move that somewhere else by then? I'm looking to upgrade the dizzy on the '74 F I'm working on, but want to preserve the PCV setup.

Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom