Combo deal a good value.....45/stout (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I'd keep the 45 and throw the stout out with the trash. Or, pick up the 45 and tell him you're "coming back" for the stout. Not.

I'd keep the 45 and throw the stout out with the trash. Or, pick up the 45 and tell him you're "coming back" for the stout. Not.

Well we all think a little different I would most certainly keep that stout and sell the 45/47. The stout is much rarer then the cruiser and it looks to be in better condition. If you do by them both I would be interested in the stout if you would sell it.

Is he selling the Chevelle in the 1st picture? If so, let me know.

i think so, was trying to throw it in on a combo. He has several, i think in the 3k and under range. good eyes too!

The frame on the 45 is going to require some work.

thats what i was most afraid of. I dont have the space for full dissasembly. Rolling chasis would be my best chance without finding a space to rent.

That 45 has been on ebay three or four times hasn't it? IIRC, the seller had listed it for quite a bit more than you are talking about here.

This gentleman bought it off ebay about 6 months ago.

whats the location of these????

Very Very far from you. Seriously. But dont you worry 99.9% of the time the good ones are on your side, so dont get down :D

no love for the stout? impossible to find parts? I dig em

Why is he selling it?

Just because he cannot get a speeding ticket in a Rig is no reason to sell it. :D

my understanding is he has a buisness relationship with a buyer in S. America. The client wanted the 45, put the money down, but then backed out after looking at pictures. I could be wrong, but that's what i thought. So now he is stuck with a truck he bought for someone else. :whoops:

uhmmm. is that Bezel....? never mind.....

my understanding is he has a buisness relationship with a buyer in S. America. The client wanted the 45, put the money down, but then backed out after looking at pictures. I could be wrong, but that's what i thought. So now he is stuck with a truck he bought for someone else. :whoops:

so close....south africa

this is the spot that causes the most concern, rear hanger of rear spring, you can see two small squares, a rectangle, and possibly a patch under the frame. It might have been victim to rot or overloading at one point.

45005.jpg

and the rusted out cab behind the drivers seat

45004.jpg

not so bad a deal when you look at another 45 thats a rolling chassis for 5k or a cab alone thats 1500

yeah.................thats just it

I dont have the 10-12k to put into it after purchase or the place to work on it for over a year.

Going back tomorrow, so we well see. I do appreciate the info and that link there.

Just park it next to the dead pig. We can extend the roof off the trees :)

........already got leo on lumber detail !!! :hillbilly:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom