Combination Switch? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hi
I have a 1991 80 series and my low beam lights don't work. High beam, parking lights and indicators all work fine.
I'm hoping someone can help me find a combination switch on indicator stalk to fix the problem. I'm based in Sydney Australia, but at the stage where happy to order from overseas if need. Any help is VERY much appreciated.
Thanks

Well if it's the switch, I have a spare, and I'm in Sydney too. Drop me a PM if you're interested and we can probably work something out.

@Manno Megazip claims to have them. I don't know exactly what you're driving, but here's the general market listing for a RHD '91 FJ80:

Amayama and Partsouq show out of production for the stalk, but at least Amayama shows availability for the entire assembly (84310). Again, though, I don't know which variant applies to your vehicle.

@Manno Megazip claims to have them. I don't know exactly what you're driving, but here's the general market listing for a RHD '91 FJ80:

Amayama and Partsouq show out of production for the stalk, but at least Amayama shows availability for the entire assembly (84310). Again, though, I don't know which variant applies to your vehicle.

It’s not available.

Thaks for taking the time to help out. Appreciate it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom