Colorado in early summer (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

god. i want to move to CO. thanks for the reminder! those pics are great. the valley shot is just beautiful.

now i just need to find a job in the area.

Thanks for the pics. Hope to be out there late summer when the club heads that way. Seems something always happens when I try to head that way with the club:rolleyes:

taccruiser97 said:
What trail were you on when the pictures were taken?

We were on Cinnamon, Engineer is pretty much the only other trail up there open. We tried to go up California Gulch but couldn't quite make it through a snow bank, but we had plenty fun trying.

You can't see it in the pics, but we ran into some nice snow flurries, gotta love SW Colorado in May. We were just thankful that we didn't get the cold weather on Saturday as both gearguy and I rode the Iron Horse.

Durango60 said:
We were on Cinnamon, Engineer is pretty much the only other trail up there open. We tried to go up California Gulch but couldn't quite make it through a snow bank, but we had plenty fun trying.

You can't see it in the pics, but we ran into some nice snow flurries, gotta love SW Colorado in May. We were just thankful that we didn't get the cold weather on Saturday as both gearguy and I rode the Iron Horse.

Was the snow picture taken at the summit? We were on that trail last June and there was a lot of snow still left. We also did Engineer and at "Oh Point" we were surprised at all of the snow still on the ground. We were told by the locals Colorado had a lot of snow in winter of 05 and not much had melted. It was a fun trip for us.

taccruiser97 said:
Was the snow picture taken at the summit? We were on that trail last June and there was a lot of snow still left. We also did Engineer and at "Oh Point" we were surprised at all of the snow still on the ground. We were told by the locals Colorado had a lot of snow in winter of 05 and not much had melted. It was a fun trip for us.

Yes, that was near the Summit, on a small offshoot, I can't remember the name. There is not near the snow that we had last year, our pack is pretty dismal for this time of year, in a couple of weeks it will pretty much all be gone.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom