Collector edition/40th Black Pearl badges (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

what I’ve learned from reproducing parts over the years. You can’t rely on only one sample. It’s important to have various samples to ensure accuracy.

Recently picked up a spare set of 40th/collectors edition badges for reference. Top is for comparison to the black Pearl badges. The definition on the silver badge is very evident vs the bottom badge. Due to the amount of material added to create the chrome effect.

IMG_2564.jpeg

I have a collector’s edition & will be making new black Pearl badges that are NLA. I searched all over for new ones and with no luck I’ve decided I’ll just make new ones. These will be sold as a new set. Perfect for 40th anniversary and collector edition models.

If you’re interested please comment below and I’ll add you to a list of interested buyers.
Very interested!

Interested as well.

I’d be interested in the 5 black pearl pieces. I’d also be interested in Collectors Edition badging if of same/similar quality and the side moldings. I’d prefer OEM, but as that is no longer available for these items if you make them to OEM specs I’d be interested.

I’d be interested in the 5 black pearl badging.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom