Coil Spring Air Bladders (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

spressomon

glutton
SILVER Star
Threads
Anyone using coil spring air bladders in their 100? If so comments would be appreciated along with brand and model information. I think I want to add these to my 100 for overload leveling...

Thanks,
Dan

Are you talking about the Airlift bags?

I've got them for my 80 and they are great. Have you done a search on Airlift?

I`ll be watching this thread...

Just ordered them from Ben at Slee...I think he said they are Airlift but don't hold me to that one. I'll let you know what they are and how they work once I get them installed into my 866's.

Right on !

Thanks for being the Guinea Pig !! ;)

sleeoffroad said:
He's not. That is what I ran in my 1st 100. :D Needed it to tow the ShortBus to Moab. Only did that once. Not a good idea on towing that much weight.

I should have credited Christo...he IS the one that I spoke with that gave me the real world testimonial :) . So if they don't work Christo gets 'em back :D :D

BamaChem on yotatech just installed one on his 4Runner.

Check out the post. It's pretty cool, he has an in cab controller installed too. Thought that you might like to see it.

BamaChem's Set up

Doug

UltraFJ said:
BamaChem on yotatech just installed one on his 4Runner.

Check out the post. It's pretty cool, he has an in cab controller installed too. Thought that you might like to see it.

BamaChem's Set up

Doug

Graci...I am going to start with just setting them up as manual air up/down. Depending on how much I do this I may add compressor later.

Thanks again!

spressomon said:
Graci...I am going to start with just setting them up as manual air up/down. Depending on how much I do this I may add compressor later.

Thanks again!

Manuel works just fine. St up I've used for over a year now. Air up the bags before putting the weight in or on the truck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom