Cobb County GA Land Cruiser Meetup (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

That looks like a great spot to have another get together.

I like it. That is a good spot but who owns it? Isn’t there a building on Kennesaw Due West, is it still unoccupied? I haven’t been in that area in the last year or so. I’d hate to have the city or county kick us out for trespassing.

I am close by

Those dates work for me. I am only 10 minutes from that location.

I had noticed that grass field before. Stopped by yesterday afternoon and I agree that it is a great spot. I can make June 20th work for sure. View attachment 2324835

Both sound good to me- it would be nice to do a parts swap while we’re at it, I need to clean the garage a bit

Guys / Gals,
Now that peak of summer heat might be behind us, I thought you might have re-newed interest a meet-n-greet. To aid that, I mowed something more than an acre in the grassy field at the corner of 41 and Kennesaw Due West in Kennesaw. Here is a panoramic picture that I took to show the site in relation to the Culvers and Dunkin Doughnuts.
Panoramic.jpg

The area that I mowed is on the left (the Allis is parked there); the closed bank with its parking lot is next to the right; then are Dunkin and Culvers as you pan right.
Here are some individual shots if the panoramic is hard to see.
Mowed area.jpg
Closed bank.jpg
Culvers n Dunkin.jpg

Guys / Gals,
Now that peak of summer heat might be behind us, I thought you might have re-newed interest a meet-n-greet. To aid that, I mowed something more than an acre in the grassy field at the corner of 41 and Kennesaw Due West in Kennesaw. Here is a panoramic picture that I took to show the site in relation to the Culvers and Dunkin Doughnuts.
View attachment 2778152
The area that I mowed is on the left (the Allis is parked there); the closed bank with its parking lot is next to the right; then are Dunkin and Culvers as you pan right.
View attachment 2778161View attachment 2778162View attachment 2778163
Set a date!

I’m in!

I also want to throw this out for any of you guys:

Whatever date you set not the same weekend as Knob Creek

I’ll bite - what is knob creek, other than bourbon.
It is the largest machine gun shoot on the east coast. This year will be the last one. It has been going on for almost 50 years

Guys / Gals,
View attachment 2778152
View attachment 2778161View attachment 2778162View attachment 2778163

Following for date…

I put together a get together on the other side of town (link below). Hoping this group that was at the meet last year can make it.

446 tickets sold as of 10/4/21 2:15PM!!!

Its going to be a great event!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom