Choate Construction - Cars & Q' (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
BUMP FOR 2020 DATES:

Date: Ocotober 22nd 3-6PM
Address: 8200 Roberts Dr, Atlanta GA 30350

Tickets:
passion.cff.org

Chandler's Fundraising Page at Cars & 'Q for the Cause

Help support Cystic Fibrosis Foundation today!
passion.cff.org
passion.cff.org

Let me know if you have any questions!

Now for the Mud folk:

Would love to see some of you guys and gals come out. It is a heck of a car show, and we expect a large turn out. I will have my '40 there, would be cool to have a few more. Even if you cant bring a truck, its still a great show to walk. Will be everything from early Duesenbergs, 70's Porsches, Motorcycles, to modern offerings. Please feel free to pass this along to anyone. You do have to register your car/truck if you plan to bring one and spots will fill up quick.

@GA Architect, @Wadesters, @LDowney, @cims1970fj40, @aremell, @gcrump01 ... I am forgetting plenty, sorry!

Last edited:
Address is 8200 Roberts Drive, Atlanta GA 30350

(Dunwoody - Exit 6 Northridge off GA400)

FYI - Ticket price increases Oct. 8 at 5PM.

446 tickets sold as of 10/4/21 2:15PM!!!

Its going to be a great event!

Strippers are too expensive these days. I just look for anyone with loose fitting and easily removable clothing.

It was a great show. Sorry I didn't realize you were on here or I would have voted for your 40 instead of that smoking hot GT3RS.

Chandler,
Getting close to the big day. We finally got logged on last night. Sorry about being rather late. I hope the weather and crowd are good to you on Saturday.

BUMP FOR 2020 DATES:

Date: Ocotober 22nd 3-6PM
Address: 8200 Roberts Dr, Atlanta GA 30350

Tickets:
passion.cff.org

Chandler's Fundraising Page at Cars & 'Q for the Cause

Help support Cystic Fibrosis Foundation today!
passion.cff.org
passion.cff.org

Let me know if you have any questions!

Now for the Mud folk:

Would love to see some of you guys and gals come out. It is a heck of a car show, and we expect a large turn out. I will have my '40 there, would be cool to have a few more. Even if you cant bring a truck, its still a great show to walk. Will be everything from early Duesenbergs, 70's Porsches, Motorcycles, to modern offerings. Please feel free to pass this along to anyone. You do have to register your car/truck if you plan to bring one and spots will fill up quick.

@GA Architect, @Wadesters, @LDowney, @cims1970fj40, @aremell, @gcrump01 ... I am forgetting plenty, sorry!

Chandler,
Now that it is in the books, any chance of a summary on how it went? Worked most of the day and then went to our grandson's soccer game, so I just got home. But I was wondering how well the turn out was for Cruisers and other interesting vehicles.
Thanks

Sorry you couldn’t make it.

It was a great day! Weather turned out great.

Very diverse field. Raised a touch over $505,000 for the cystic fibrosis foundation!

I expect to see more of you next year :)

66CEFF5F-F501-404B-81CC-E7D33F4D5B07.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom