Coal Mine Roll Call (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

caz

Keystone Cruisers
Threads
Hey all,

Want to get a list of who is planning to attend the Coal Mine. We have volunteered our club to assist where necessary. Below are some items where GLCC has a need. Please let us know if you are coming, and are interested in helping.

• Gate greeter at the park - we have ~3 people posted at the gate to tell people where to line-up based on what trails they would like to do that day and answer general questions

• Group line-up - some people will undoubtedly need additional help finding the right line even after being told by the gate people

• Vehicle inspection per TLCA/Gotham checklist - I would ask for someone mechanically inclined with a good head on their shoulders

• Trail leader round up - Of the Keystone crew coming, can you get a tally of who would be willing/able to lead groups, and what days? I will be walking amongst the crowd each day at the park to round up those willing too, but if we can get a head start it makes the morning obviously easier.

Roster:
  • CAZ - 15th to 19th, Fill in where needed
  • Crusha - 15th to 19th, Tech inspections
  • cwlahr - 17th to 19th, ??
  • Shmukster - 15th to 19th, Tech inspections, Trail Leader
  • KB3Gun - 15th to 19th, Tech Inspections
  • MtPenn - TBD
  • VBRoamer - 15th - 19th
  • thegadgetguy
  • jamarquardt22
  • Pacer
  • crawlin40 - 15th - 19th

Last edited:
I can do tech inspections and float around where needed.

I got the go ahead from the wife to come up Saturday, but I will not have my 4Runner. If I can help out in any way, ride along and help new guys discover what they can do, whatever, let me know and I will come up.

Last edited:
I'll be there all four days. Already signed up to lead trail rides all four days. One of the days I might just be a passenger with Matt Reed but we'lls ee how that shapes up. I also volunteered to help with tech inspection. Gary

I'll be there Wednesday evening until Sunday morning

I'll be there for the duration (arriving the afternoon of the 14th): Tech inspections

I believe Mike Vogt was going to register yesterday. Matt reed is going to be there I believe he is already registered.

I registered. Not sure of my schedule yet, can help anywhere needed I'll let you know what day or days I can make it
Mike

Not looking like I am going to make it. Patio and pool project are in full swing. Maybe next year.

Im planing on fri, sat and maybe sun. Im camping at rc. Any one else going to be there?

Hey Andy,

Twin grove is where everyone will be. Great campground, and I think only 10/night.
It sounded like It was all booked up so I didnt even bother calling. maybe I can try from work

Thought I posted here already, guess not.
I am gonna be around on Friday, maybe part of Sat. I am not registering for the event, just squatting. See y'all there.

I will be there for the duration leading easy days or shotgun with Gary.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom