For Sale CO: Rebuilt 10 spline SM465, Rare 34mm Single Piece transfer case, 38mm Split Case & More (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

DangerNoodle

Essentially a fire wielding monkey.
SILVER Star
Threads
Website
www.instagram.com
Edit: Added more stuff to be sold.

I'm working on getting a drivetrain from Georg @ Valley Hybrids that I will be cannibalizing from, and it will have a Georg-rebuilt SM465 10 spline that I do not need, along with a transfer case that I will be using. I'm just putting this out and see if anyone is wanting these parts. I am located in Colorado. I can ship on the buyer's dime, or meet you if you are not too far away. All prices are negotiable. PM me and I'll be more than willing to talk.

Valley Hybrids Rebuilt SM465 10 Spline. $700, OBO.

A rare, Rebuilt 34mm idler, single-piece FJ40 transfer case that has been twin-sticked. I have all OEM parts, and proof of rebuild. It is a 16 Spline T-case. There is a whole thread documenting its identification and part hunt here: Help! I can't identify this transfer case. (Solved. Sorta) $800, OBO.

Sold: A post 4/86 38MM split case. I believe it came off a totaled 86' FJ60. Nothing special, non rebuilt. Bearings all feel good, almost no wear on anything. $400, OBO. This is negotiable. I can sell this now if you are interested.

NON-Rebuilt H42 transmission from a 78 FJ40. I'm unsure of the condition, it spins freely and seems to shift. It came from a running cruiser, mileage unknown. I have the shifter for it. I can take more pictures if interested. $250, OBO.

Sold: Advance Adapters 712532, or Gen II SBC to H42 Transmission. I do not have all the bolts, or the cover, or pilot bushing, but I do have a throwout arm and bearing. It is new, never run, but came with a cruiser I bought, and I no longer need it. $300 OBO.

Last edited:
I'm not 100% sure if I will have these to sell, yet. I'm working on getting a drivetrain from Georg @ Valley Hybrids that I will be cannibalizing from, and it will have a Georg-rebuilt SM465 10 spline that I do not need, along with a transfer case that I will be using. I'm just putting this out and see if anyone is wanting these parts. I am located in Colorado. I can ship on the buyer's dime, or meet you if you are not too far away.

Here is what could be sold (i.e not guaranteed to be sold):

Rebuilt SM465 10 Spline. Not sure on price. Pm me and we can talk.

A rare 34mm idler, single-piece FJ40 transfer case that has been rebuilt and twin-sticked. I have all OEM parts, and proof of rebuild. It is a 16 Spline T-case. There is a whole thread documenting its identification and part hunt here: Help! I can't identify this transfer case. (Solved. Sorta) $800, OBO.

A post 4/86 38MM split case. I believe it came off a totaled 86' FJ60. Nothing special, non rebuilt. Bearings all feel good, almost no wear on anything. $500, OBO. This is negotiable. I can sell this now if you are intrested.
I will take the SM465 if you want to sell it separate and are ok with shipping via Fastenal. Will send you a PM.

SM465 is currently spoken for.

Bump

Split case is spoken for.

Split Case is sold.

SM is back on the market, and I added more stuff to be sold.

Last edited:
bump

would that adapter work with a crate 350 to help it mate to a H42/H55?

@DangerNoodle

Yes, it should. I think it is designed for the Gen II SBC. I know it will work for an H42. I think it should work for the H55 as well.

Bump

bump. I'll accept any reasonable offers.

bump

bump

Price drop SM: $650. H42: $200, AA Adapter: $250

AA Bellhousing is sold.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom