club roster updated & delinquent dues (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

TRDdrew

SILVER Star
Threads
Website
www.capitallandcruiserclub.org
If you head over to the CLCC private side, there has been an updated thread with the current 2023 club roster. I am aware that some of the information is not current. Please feel free to comment on the thread or contact me or @TTViper directly; we will update it. A reminder email is being sent out to all that owe dues. With Fall Crawl just around the corner, please make sure you are in good standing with the club. (there are a few members on the roster that have paid and are currently not updated, I am aware of and working on it)

Dues are 25.00 in person or 27.00 via paypal and are due annually

PLEASE NOTE: I will be updating the actual roster daily as dues are paid, probably once every 2 weeks i will edit the roster post in the private section with the most current roster. so if you pay don't be alarmed that it doesn't show here right away

PLEASE ADD ALL YOUR INFORMATION IN THE COMMENT BOX WHEN PAYING ON PAYPAL. NAME, PHONE NUMBER, ADDRESS, MUD HANDLE, TLCA NUMBER WITH EXPERATION DATE, EMAIL, HAMM CALL SIGN. SO IT CAN BE PROPERLY ADDED TO THE COMPLETE ROSTER. THE ROSTER ON THE PRIVATE SIDE WILL NOT CONTAIN ALL THAT INFORMATION AS IT IS NOT NEEDED FOR EVERYONE TO SEE or you can PM me this information directly

Paying By PayPal​

1. Log into your PayPal account or click on PayPal link Digital Wallets, Money Management, and More - https://www.paypal.com/ and click “sign up”. Follow instruction for creating a PayPal account using either a checking account or credit card.
  2. Once you have created your account, log in to your PayPal account and click on the “Send Money” tab. Type or copy & paste treasurer@capitallandcruiserclub.org in the “To” box. Enter the amount. Click “Personal” tab. Select “Payment owed”. Click “Continue” and wait for the payment review page to load.
  3. Review your information and confirm the email address and payment amounts are correct before sending money. Payment method (account linked to your PayPal account) will be displayed on the page as well.
  4. Scroll down to the “Email to recipient” section and enter “Membership dues” in the subject window. Enter your name, contact telephone number, TLCA Membership ID#, IH8MUD.COM alias (if you have one) and anything else you want to add in the subject box.
  5. Click the “Send Money” button.
  6. You will get a payment confirmation page, and you’re done! Thanks.

Last edited:
Thanks for the reminder Andy. How much are the dues please?

Last edited:
When paying dues, please remember to add all your information. It makes updating the roster a lot easier.
$27 sent. PM sent with updated details, as I sent payment through my business paypal... whoops.

Hello! I paid back in March. But don't have access to the Private Section to confirm.

Hello! I paid back in March. But don't have access to the Private Section to confirm.
yes you are one of the people that still needs to be updated on the roster (i will get that handled) and @afgman786 should be able to give you access to the private side

yes you are one of the people that still needs to be updated on the roster (i will get that handled) and @afgman786 should be able to give you access to the private side
I'll update my info. I have access now.

1692120952238.png

Didn't know there was a private side....I'm due about now for my renewal, but when I went to pay, my PayPal will only let me send as goods, not personal. Happy to add a few $$ if needed, or hoping to make the meeting in September and can pony up in cash.

Private access please?

Didn't know there was a private side....I'm due about now for my renewal, but when I went to pay, my PayPal will only let me send as goods, not personal. Happy to add a few $$ if needed, or hoping to make the meeting in September and can pony up in cash.

Private access please?
That'll require another round of beers :flipoff2:
You've been added

dues paid. please add me to the private section, and let me know if you need anything from me.

I combed through PayPal and sent an updated paid list to @TRDdrew. Since he maid this thread 17 of us have paid up. Just FYI, you are able to pay two years at a time. Just send $52 and we push your date out. Recommend you only do this through PayPal so you can check your records incase you ever forget.

Also, if you use a business PayPal account and you don’t leave a note with your information, thank you for your money but we probably have no idea who you are.

We could just stop all cash transactions for dues??
All cash transactions are now considered donations!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom