Events/Trails Club Meeting - Breakfast at Daily Grind Sat Aug 17th 9 am (1 Viewer)

Attendance Poll for Club Meeting

• Yes - will be attending

Votes: 12 70.6%
  • Maybe - I will let you know

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No - I will not be attending

Votes: 5 29.4%

• Total voters

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Let's have breakfast at The Daily Grind on the 17th at 9 am. I won't be able to attend this one. Perhaps Pappy or Ash can chair for me.

Daily Grind: 4360 Cutler Ave NE, Albuquerque, NM 87110

*NOTE: We will be parking on the north east corner of the lot near the Daily Grind. There is a large, flat dirt/gravel pad where we can circle the wagons. This will enable some truck talk before/after we have breakfast.

NOTE: Lets sit outside on the patio and enjoy this great summer weather!!

Chime up if you would like to add to the agenda.

Potential Topics
Larry

I will plan on attending.

If I can I would like to share the plan for the Jemez Clean up. I could go over the location of the three cars, share photos of them, and discuss the major obstacles in removing them as well as what the Forset Service told me.

I would also like to sign up as a member of the club if there is an official roster.

I am coming to breakfast and am interested in hearing about the recovery project in the Jemez.

Sorry to miss this one, out of town. I am interested in the ccar recovery plan Thanks for looking into this .

Ditto for me - I am also interested in hearing about the car recovery plan, but I will be out of town. If someone has a chance to post up more details about that, I would appreciate it. Thanks! Evan

Planning on being there.

I'll be there, maybe with a +1 ;)

I will be there.

I’ll bring Rosa

I have junk for Ali, so I better be there.

I hope someone got pics of Ali totaling Pappy’s 40
:doh:

I hope someone got pics of Ali totaling Pappy’s 40
:doh:

This is the only pic I got. Way to go @alia176 😂

10942941-5351-4CB3-873C-34618509C7C9.jpeg

We had another great turnout, prolly close to 30 folks and one tiny dog! Dennis brought up the topic of dead vehicle recovery and we need to come up with a weekend when we can go assess the potential dead truck recovery from the Jemez. Leon told us about the recovery of a dead vehicle he did with the NM wheelers in the recent past and the lessons learned. October should be a good month for a weekend camping/assessing/recovery trip to the Jemez.

New folks were Fran and Brian (I think it's Brian) whom we met yesterday. Fran has a LX450 and a Hundy while Brian has a Hundy.

Matt was right on time, two hours late :rofl:

I got in trouble for being 13 min late and y'all know why ;)

Then I went for a joy ride........

20190817_093556.jpg

20190817_111912.jpg

20190817_112025.jpg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom