Clear wrap a vehicle (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

NMBruce

SILVER Star
Threads
Does anyone know of a shop in Albuquerque that clear wraps a vehicle, I am trying to get some prices for my sports car.

I heard of people using Saran Wrap but I don't think it worked very well...

I would think just about any shop that does vehicle wrapping would be able to source clear vinyl.

Can I just go ahead and laugh my a$$ off at that one? :rofl:

I would think just about any shop that does vehicle wrapping would be able to source clear vinyl.
LOL on the Saran Wrap.

So what good shop does wrapping

What I want protect, my summer fun car

BCDBBF09-7D88-43D8-8A90-167E870B4755.jpeg

Inside joke Bruce.

shrinkwrap.jpg

I knew of a bunch of people who would use blue painters tape to protect the front of their cars, but never Saran Wrap

Does anyone know of a shop in Albuquerque that clear wraps a vehicle, I am trying to get some prices for my sports car.

In all seriousness, go check out Ratchet Industries on San Pedro. The guy there has a big online presence and they wrap all kinds of expensive cars. Good family business.

Edit - I went to their Facebook just now and the most recent posts are of the wraps they did on a GTR, M3, and a 911. I think they'd take good care of your Merc.

In all seriousness, go check out Ratchet Industries on San Pedro. The guy there has a big online presence and they wrap all kinds of expensive cars. Good family business.

Edit - I went to their Facebook just now and the most recent posts are of the wraps they did on a GTR, M3, and a 911. I think they'd take good care of your Merc.
Thank You

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom