Clear and Crystal-Clear lenses for the 80 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

MOT

SENT YOU MONEY VIA PAYPAL I was wondering about LED bulbs for it can you send me that too. I will send you more money if need be no prob.

P. S sent you $200.00 as of right now to get this rolling

thanks,
kunal:)

kunal,

Thanks for the payment!

It might be cheaper if you can source similar LED's in your neck of the woods, but if your heart is set on the one that LX_TREME has posted, I would be happy to assist you with that.

Mot:)

kunal,

Thanks for the payment!

It might be cheaper if you can source similar LED's in your neck of the woods, but if your heart is set on the one that LX_TREME has posted, I would be happy to assist you with that.

How much more will that be? If its like 30 bucks no big deal if its 100 bucks then yes I will get them around here!

thanks a million,
kunal :cheers:

John,

It isn't the 9 LED, but I just check the website weird its not on their list.

Also it's not easy for me to answer your question basic on writing without showing you in real life :flipoff2: :D

Okay for example, Compare a red LED to a red-filtered incandescent lamp. A red LED might be as much as 10 times more visible than the red-filtered incandescent lamp because the red filter reduces the incandescent's light output. Unlike an LED, which is a monochromatic light and doesn't need to be filtered, an incandescent emits a full-spectrum light and, therefore, requires a filtering system to produce light of a specific color.

And remember to run the LED you have to use load equalizer ( LED resistor )on the signals because there isn't enough current draw with led's as opposed to filament bulbs.Most autos give you a warning when your bulb blows because its not pulling enough current so the turn signals flash at an increased rate. When you put the load equalizer in (which is typically nothing more than a fancy encased resistor) it ends that problem.

Okay? And this is Mot thread we should apologize to him by compare LED vs regular bulb.

Harry,

I'm in Glendale this week and would love to come by and look at your LX!

Sorry for the thread hijack Mot. :D

John

Harry,

Is your LED bulb listed here:

http://www.ohinata.co.jp/LED-light.html

kunal,

I'm checking with my vendor for availability.
I'll let you know when I can expect the LED rears.

Also, if you've had a chance to look at NVRENUF's link, would you still be interested in getting LED bulbs from Japan? (The bulbs at the above link range between something like $15 and $50!).

Mot

Harry,

Is your LED bulb listed here:

http://www.ohinata.co.jp/LED-light.html

kunal,

I'm checking with my vendor for availability.
I'll let you know when I can expect the LED rears.

Also, if you've had a chance to look at NVRENUF's link, would you still be interested in getting LED bulbs from Japan? (The bulbs at the above link range between something like $15 and $50!).

Mot

yea send them all ready to go including the bulbs! Much appreciated for checking the prices for me.

thanks
kunal

kunal,

I've just heard back from the shop and looks like they've got them in stock.

I'm ordering two sets this time.

I'll let you know when I receive them and keep you posted with the shipping process/progress.

THANKS!

Mot

yea send them all ready to go including the bulbs! Much appreciated for checking the prices for me.

thanks
kunal

They're being sent to me today.

So hopefully I'll have them on Friday, if not Sat. and I should be able to send them out on Monday. I'll give you the tracking info. after they're out of my hands.

THANKS!

Pics...
rice.jpg
DSCF3977.jpg
DSCF3981.jpg

treerootCO, Did you take the fender off to do the side markers?

Mot, I'm interested in a set of those amber side-markers if you've got another set...

-Ferg-

I've got them somewhere here.:hillbilly:

PM me if you want to find out the details.:D

Gotta run!

Mot :)

Mot
Interested in the Clear front Turn signal lenses in Post #86. Also do you have front corner lenses that match the turn signal lenses. Need price and shipping to Klamath Falls, OR 97603

Thanks
Bill

G'Day MOT,

looking for clear front and side markers, to come to Aus, for ROOBY, and have a shipment coming from Christo at Slee, so hoping we can get something organised to fit in that shipping.

darren@auto-craft.com.au or PM please.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom