Clean up thread (for old posts) (1 Viewer)

I have a Transmision and transfercase left at my shop but they belong to Joel (aka Kling on) so if you will get with him if you are interested in these. FJ60 4 speed and split case... 12102463667... Ask for joel ?????9 million dollors

or $300.00

how do you?

just found this site. how do you join? am a mudder, does that count?

was at katemcy last time (only as a visitor-had the only domestic sedan there that i could see -white seville. rode behind the cookbook man to the bales. lots of fun.

my rig is a 75/40. almost stock except for a sbc. freind here in spicewood has a 76/40, a78/40 and a 07fjcruiser which he abused and broke an axle on at katemcy.

not sure how many meetings we can get to since it is on other side of hell for us but would be good to trade parts-stories whatever.

anyone know where to get a set of stock fj40 springs in central tex? thx jim

also may be interested in the group buy on half doors.:cool: :beer:

The meeting is tonight and you can come to it to join.

or youn can mmet us at the city wid trash pick up and there will be more details up after tonight....

Yo-

I've got 3(three) Bridgestone Dueller AT's, 285. They are pre-Revo, but have 75% tread left, maybe more. FREE!!!! Get them out of my garage!!

Also, I have a sunroof deflector that I'm itching to get off my rig. Want it?

davegonz

Keeping it Weird
SILVER Star

I'll take the tires Jordan...need to put them on my trailer once I do an axle swap.

Did you ever get you M101?

David-

They're yours!! PM me your phone number so that we can work this out.

I am picking the trailer up on Sunday!

Man, I have a bunch of junk.

40 axles
40 axle housings
1- 4.10 3rd member (no Joel it is not yours, its another one)
late model bezel
late model fenders

call me at 431-0071

guys, i am still trying to find a set of original fj40 front springs, or conversly a full set of 2.5 lift springs. just nead to get rid of the p.s. lean. thx jim 830-798-1837. brian- those rear half doors turned out great!

thx mark. will be there sat. morn. any particular kind of beer? or maybe your wife doesn't want to drink dinner.:D :beer: jim

mmw68

CruiserCrap.com - pimping crap for your cruiser!
Supporting Vendor

Jim, it was great to meet you today. ;) Michelle was glad to get the springs out of the garage. I think she just liked the free beer. :beer::beer::beer:

80s era targetmaster crate engine - needs rebuild - free

Wanted to list it here first, I have the 350 I pulled out of my cruiser. It's an 80's era targetmaster crate engine.

It needs a rebuild but the mechanic that was going to do the work for me said it would be minimal machining. It's finger tight assembled right now so simple to pick up.

Free if anyone wants it.

Carb and exhaust manifolds not included, and distirbutor cap is bad.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Top Bottom