Clean up thread (for old posts) (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

goners

Last edited:
Darius W. - trd55

looking for a a440 auto trans from a fj62 in the houston area.. please help me out i need to get my cruiser back on the road thanks

Fan Shroud & EGR Cooler

Fan Shroud - $20 (Good Condition - no cracks)

EGR Cooler - $25 (I am assuming it works) Tell me how to test it and i will. As you can see by the pic, it only has the 'J' pipe from the bottom and not the piece(EGR valve) that goes to the intake.

Would rather not ship since i have no means of transportation at the moment.

Located in Austin,Texas.

O.K. folks, I got some stuff I need to get out of my way. I have a set of 4 Interco 33-13.5x15 TSL LTB tires that are taking up way to much space in my shop- tired of moving them around. They have 30 hi-way miles on them and about 400 yards in the dirt only used on my property. These are bias-ply tires and not radials. Practically brand new. These still have Interco and TSL on the lugs along with the little tiddies still on the tires $500.00 gets them. Also have a couplle of stock roll bars for FJ 40's one is out of my 78 and is in good shape, the other is out of my 68 and it has had some work done on it before I got the vehicle $125.00 for the 78 and $75.00 for the 68 or decent offers for both.

Also, I have various parts and pieces for the three on the tree shifter and vaccum t-case, along with various linkages, Top cover for 3 speed tranny and top cover for vaccum shift transfer case for a '68 40. If I knew how to post pictures I would so you can see them. You can PM me and I'll see what I can do for pictures.

These are located in Bee Cave, Tx- I can meet some one in a reasonable distance from there (30 miles or so) or can be picked up by buyer.

Also, have new widow tracks from CCOT or '68 40 doors along with some other stuff

Free: 80 series bug deflector

I have an 80 series bug deflector for the hood. Free! Come get it.

I've got some stock 60 series ring and pinion. I'd ask like $50.00 for them but I highly doubt anyone would want to buy them. But if you do, then $50.00? I could easily be haggled...

M101/CDNM416 Axle and two tires-$125

I have an M101/M416 axle (with 6 on 5.5 hubs) and two 35" BFG tires mounted on grey steel wheels. Was going to use it on my trailer build, but decided to go a different route.

SOLD! To the Aggie from Dallas.
Axle and Wheels.JPG

Last edited:
Nintendo Gamecube with one controller and a couple of games. $40

SOLD

I have a 5 gallon diesel Scepter fuel can. Great shape. $25. SOLD!!

Looks like this:
spectercantan.jpg

Last edited:
4 BFG AT's

I have 4 BFG A/T's with 50-60% of life left. They are 305-70x16". Asking $250 OBO.
IMG_0414 (Large).jpg
IMG_0415 (Large).jpg

Last edited:
Price drop: $250

I have 4 BFG A/T's with 60% of life left. They are 305-70x16". Asking $250.

Price drop on the tires: $250.

Free or cheap

Free Intake/Exhaust 2F Manifold
P/S Pump Reservoir (no mesh filter)-$5

Cheap Metal Vacuum Hose Line Assembly - $10
Cheap multiple VSV's and HAC (broken nipple)

Anyone have or know of a transfer case for an F60, in the area? Just had Ike's look at my Fairey OD and it needs to come out, so I need a whole new transfer case. I have a late '85 F60.

Ike's is looking at pricing on a rebuilt H55 w/transfer case. However, unless the deal is great, I'll stick with the 4spd for now. I only do about 100 miles a month on the F60 (saving it for my old age...).

If I can't get anything locally, I'll probably go with a unit from cruserparts.net, unless you have any other ideas. I'll have Ike's rebuild the case if I go this way as the labor is only about $150 for the rebuild vs. the replace...

Thanks,

ab
Do want to sell the Fairey, Mike

Last edited:
Clean up thread

This thread is to move old thread to in order to clean up the site.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom